before I start I want to apologize for my English (again )
You might remember me for this, this, this and this thread. I would like to share again a few concepts (my own and re-designed from community). Blizzard mentioned “Endgame for everyone”, so let’s make it come true.
There are 2 game modes in RoS: Campaign and Adventure. Currently almost everybody does Bounties and Rifts. So why don’t add more ?
Adventure Mode will contain a few Endgame ideas, that you can choose from menu. It would be:
* Black Tower/Other ? (not ready yet)
Alone or in a group/clan. Endless Dungeon with totally randomized monsters, each level of dungeon is harder, but not only by scaling dmg and hp, but also:
- debuffs for players
- chance to spawn additional elite or affix on elite/boss
- estimated time to reach stairs to next level
- different types of levels – OP monsters (chasing player, very slow, immortal, kills player instantly on hit)
- random buff for monsters – mv speed + X%, as + X%, slows target, chance to freeze, chance to reborn after death etc.
- enrage – elites/boss enrage like in past
- blood thirst – enrage for white monsters as well as for elites/boss.
- randomized armor and resistances for monsters
Some new elite/boss affixes:- Berserk – at 25/50/75% hp monster gains a buff that increases dmg and as for 10-15 sec.
- Immortals – cannot mix with Horde. Every monster but 1 have a shield. After killing one minion other losses his shield. After killing all minions – champion losses it’s shield, gains +50% more damage done and received.
- Locust – till champion/elite is alive, you lose 1-2% hp each sec. Range – 20 yards.
- Stone – at low health monster turns into stone, decreasing damage done by 30% and regenerating 1% hp each sec for 30 sec or until fully healed.
- Merge – after reaching 30% hp elites merge into one body. Explosion deals X damage, new Elite monster has increased damage, but decreased attack speed and mv speed. Additionally their hp mix in.
Whole idea is to create some kind of ladder, based on achieved level of dungeon. Randomized at some point, but it’s great to compete with other players. Why ? Because it’s “Endgame for everyone !”
Almost same as Cathedral, but with no ladder system. Player has 10 minutes to find an artefact in giant tomb, that can be exchanged in town for unique crafting material, that are required to create a new item. After 10 minutes artefact disappears. Tombs are guarded by hordes of monsters.
- Possibility to create a mighty item with 2 specific stats and 4 random. There’s a chance, that one of random affixes will be legendary.
It's all because doing only Bounties and Rifts is so boring.