It's easy to exploit it:
1) Start on normal
2) Kill Mira and wait for waipoint message
3) Leave game
4) Change difficulty to Torment VI
5) Resume game
6) Take portal and talk do Hedrig
Profits ? 9.7 mln exp, 80k gold.
- 3/2/2014 5:46:42 PM Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
2/7/2014 12:37:55 PM
Infernal Machine lvl70 i think and Uber Diablo fightPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/7/2013 7:04:58 AM
Hi everyone,Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
before I start I want to apologize for my English (again )
You might remember me for this, this, this and this thread. I would like to share again a few concepts (my own and re-designed from community). Blizzard mentioned “Endgame for everyone”, so let’s make it come true.
There are 2 game modes in RoS: Campaign and Adventure. Currently almost everybody does Bounties and Rifts. So why don’t add more ?
Adventure Mode will contain a few Endgame ideas, that you can choose from menu. It would be:
* Black Tower/Other ? (not ready yet)
Alone or in a group/clan. Endless Dungeon with totally randomized monsters, each level of dungeon is harder, but not only by scaling dmg and hp, but also:
- debuffs for players
- chance to spawn additional elite or affix on elite/boss
- estimated time to reach stairs to next level
- different types of levels – OP monsters (chasing player, very slow, immortal, kills player instantly on hit)
- random buff for monsters – mv speed + X%, as + X%, slows target, chance to freeze, chance to reborn after death etc.
- enrage – elites/boss enrage like in past
- blood thirst – enrage for white monsters as well as for elites/boss.
- randomized armor and resistances for monsters
Some new elite/boss affixes:- Berserk – at 25/50/75% hp monster gains a buff that increases dmg and as for 10-15 sec.
- Immortals – cannot mix with Horde. Every monster but 1 have a shield. After killing one minion other losses his shield. After killing all minions – champion losses it’s shield, gains +50% more damage done and received.
- Locust – till champion/elite is alive, you lose 1-2% hp each sec. Range – 20 yards.
- Stone – at low health monster turns into stone, decreasing damage done by 30% and regenerating 1% hp each sec for 30 sec or until fully healed.
- Merge – after reaching 30% hp elites merge into one body. Explosion deals X damage, new Elite monster has increased damage, but decreased attack speed and mv speed. Additionally their hp mix in.
Whole idea is to create some kind of ladder, based on achieved level of dungeon. Randomized at some point, but it’s great to compete with other players. Why ? Because it’s “Endgame for everyone !”
Almost same as Cathedral, but with no ladder system. Player has 10 minutes to find an artefact in giant tomb, that can be exchanged in town for unique crafting material, that are required to create a new item. After 10 minutes artefact disappears. Tombs are guarded by hordes of monsters.
- Possibility to create a mighty item with 2 specific stats and 4 random. There’s a chance, that one of random affixes will be legendary.
It's all because doing only Bounties and Rifts is so boring.
10/7/2013 3:33:56 PM
Thanks a lot. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it. I'm waiting with some new ideas for RoSPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/30/2013 6:08:49 PM
Edriel, it's not a suggestion, it's only a discusion about idea of Paragon 2.0. Anyway thanksPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/30/2013 5:34:42 PM
Update:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/30/2013 5:30:16 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionParagon 2.0 Mastery
before I start I want to apologize for my English.
You might remember me for this, this and this thread. As I promised, I would like to present new conception of Paragon 2.0 - Mastery.
Again special thanks to Strysio and Rivid for mental support and some suggestions All values are only theoretical.
Presenting new ideas makes me happy, so I decided to continue it.
Why now ?
System presented at Gamescon was a good point to start thinking, how it should look like.
4 or 5 tabs ?
5 is enough to have so much fun and to think about possibilities it brings. Should I choose 1 tab to an end because of bonuses or should I share points in all tabs ? Being "loyal" gives profits. Customization...
As I mentioned above - being loyal gives profits. Spending 60,120 and 180 points each tab will enable some unique buffs or abilities, so player should think, what to take first.
Let me see what you got
Below I'll present all 5 tabs with descriptions:
- Growth – increases all stats from core by 15%. 50 points in Strength and 30 points in Vitality gives us total 288 Strength and 173 Vitality.
- Vortex – each hit has a chance to gain 20 main stat, up to 5 stacks. Pretty good, 100 main stat for almost free.
- Legendary stats – spend many points – get profit. Enough bonus for sacrificing so much points.
- Weapon damage - each point increases weapon damage by 0,12%.
- Reduce cooldown - each point reduces cooldown by 0,16%
- Bleed damage - each point adds 365-783 bleed damage for 5 seconds
- Life on hit - each point adds 13 life on hit
- Precision – increases damage done by 3%
- Frenzy – boosts skill Bleed, making it more efficient.
- Haste – chance to deal additional attack and increase damage of next attack by 10%
- All resistances- each point increases all resistances by 3
- Thorns - each point adds 250 to thorns.
- Crowd controll - each point reduces time by 0,16%
- Max life - each point increases max life by 0,14%
- Mirror – thorns now can do some damage. More gems in items - more reflected damage
- Lifeguard – 8% chance to increase life ? Good for tough fight.
- Keeper – bonus depends on weapons in hands.
- Run speed - each point increases movement speed by 0,14%
- Resource - each point increases resources gained from collecting globes by 0,07
- Pickup radius - each point increases pickup radius by 0,12
- Tradesman - each point decreases crafting gold cost by 0,44%
- Swifty – increases movement speed cap to 35%. So good to feel free !
- Champion – chance to gain additional resource or have half price skill ? Cool
- Mastermind – great boost to gained experiance. Love to compelte quests and make the biggest masacre ? It's all for you !
- Duplicate - 1% chance. Each point increases chance to summon on struck your copy with 20% max hp for 5 seconds by 0,08%. Only one copy can be active at a time.
- Rain of fire - 4% chance to cast on hit. Each point increases damage done with rain by 1%. Every 10 points increases chance to trigger by 0,5%
- Retaliate - 3% to strike back enemy for 43% damage. Each point increases chance by 0,07%
- Greedy - 1% chance. Each point increases chance that monsters will drop crafting materials or demonic essence after death by 0,03%. Drop depends on difficulty
- Normal - 100% chance to drop materials from normal. No essence.
- Nightmare - 80% chance to drop materials from nightmare, 20% chance from normal. No essence.
- Hell - 60% chance to drop materials from hell, 25% chance from nightmare, 15% chance from normal. No essence.
- Inferno - 45% chance to drop materials from inferno, 30% from hell, 15% from nightmare, 7% from normal, 3% chance for demonic essence.
- Flesh Lord – Boosts Duplicate skill. Still one copy at a time.
- Warchief – Follower so weak ? Boost him ! Like to play in party - here you go.
- Elementalist - elements need redesign. Why don't we change it here ?
Some people can complain about this system, but it won't be so easy to get all stuff. Little calculations:
To get last Master bonus in each of 1-4 tabs player needs to spend 180 points. Not enough ?
To enable Skills tab player needs to spend 70 points in particular tab. Still not enough ?
To get last Master bonus in Skills tab player needs to spend 70 point in each tab + 180 points in Skills tab. 460 still not enough ?
To get last Master bonus in all tabs player needs to spend 900 points. I think it's enough.
8/30/2013 1:12:59 PM
Update:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- 5/5 tabs done.
- 12/15 mastery (yup, surprise) icons + descriptions done
- 14/20 skills description done
Can't wait to show it to you guys
8/30/2013 4:12:41 AM
All images are extracted from *.MPQ from orginal Diablo 3. Three minutes in Photoshop and from red to blue Look at #27 post, there's image with orginal color.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/30/2013 3:45:44 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Zero(pS)
Those icons look really nice and fit their categories pretty well keep up the great work!
- last screen + descriptions.
And as you wish, moar spoilers:
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.