I would look for rare pants with high Armor Sockets and Int.
One Pickup Radius Item should be enough...
If you need cheap damage go for Andariel
and definitely 2nd zuni item (Ring or chest)
- 5/12/2013 12:18:39 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
5/7/2013 11:52:22 PM
Bumping that topic with some "statistical" data ;)Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I did quite a lot of Ubers in the previous weeks (over 60 crappy Strength Hellfire Rings... Dex and Int i have quite decent ones).
Anyway here is what killed me:
- 30% Wood Wraith (I hate march of the Ents) while killing Odeg; With just running around and searching for KW we usually have quite a few monsters stacked there
- 40% getting stacks (eg Warriors Rest with Arcane and frozen)
- 25% Magdha (and Leo)
- 5% Kulle and Siege
Redoing an Uber Fight
Kulle and Siege 2x (1x Enrage)
Most Revives Received:
Magdha + Leo ~20
Most Revives Given:
Magdha + Leo ~30
Kulle + Siege ~40
4/18/2013 9:44:52 PM
Stack Locations/KeywardenPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Q:Where do you get NV-stacks?
A: I usually go Festering Woods (4 +/- 1) and Leoric's Manor
Q: Are you doing Keywarden too? And if yes when?
A: If there is a threat that NV stacks are running out while the third fight before that. Otherwise at the end after crafting the Hellfire Ring. Usually every of the 4 players starts his search in a different cardinal direction and writes w in chat when he locates Odeg
On RasAlgethi's Strategies
Nicely written. My take is pretty similar.
I have some Add-on/different strategy for Kulle/Siege:
Since i am very tanky (50klife+ and 800+Res all) i only hit 2,5001 (=33 Ticks) breakpoint (without bubble) which is not enough to perma freeze them 100% (only 90%+). Especially with low HP players it might be better/safer if i play around with Kulle after separating them and the other 3 kill Siege and then come to help me finish Kulle... His dropping the ceiling or Whirlwind one hits some players.
Why do you move if Siege cuddles someone? Just stop freezing..No reason to stop or change position while still casting Explosive Blast with Chain Reaction
4/18/2013 11:04:56 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
You misunderstood the conception of these Threads.Quote from BagstoneThere are many many many people on these forums offering uber runs as well (though most of the uber-geared people I remember are on US). But I really don't want to be dragged through an uber fight by someone else. I don't care about the ring that much anymore, bonus XP has become less important anyways. But MP10 ubers *with my friends* is the challenge, not just "MP10 ubers by the help of some player outgearing the content or using a cookie-cutter build/class".
They are primarily NOT MP10 carry offers but people looking for company and wishing to share machines.
If you look at my account http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rynn-2362/ (currently Archon equip) you will notice that i am NOT that exceptionally geared. I can do Ubers MP 10 with the right party but in general MP8 is more suitable for me. Since i am a CMWW Sorc it is easy to find barbs/Monk willing to play with me
N.B. Sometimes only 1 or 2 RL friend is online and as mentioned previously i like 4 player games (hope they increase the number with expansion pack) with added resurrection options. Me talking about that issue is another indicator that i do not have that imba gear.
4/18/2013 9:25:41 AM
Soloing UbersPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Never tried that since it is a waste of machines. But MP5 even with players who just reached Level 60 is possible.
To CM Wizard or not
Before i did the Wizard i had a Witchdoctor.
Using this Fun Build
i was able to do MP7 Ubers with a Barb friend. Same effect as CM WIzard.
But Building a CM Wizard is easy and cheap... 10m should be enough
A while ago i used 30m to craete a wizard for a fun bet with friends (our respective girlfriends had to play them and do an act3 keyrun with them. The guy whose girlfriend was slowest had to pay dinner for the other 5 persons)
And leveling one to 60 takes less than 5 hours.
IMHO there should be something like double crit chance/skill.
Of course my ~100 Uber runs do not provide enough data
Especially since 80%+ where done with my Wizard.
If a halfway decent (HotA) Barb or Monk is in the Group MP8 is usually no problem even if the other two players "just watch"
Not sure if i am allowed to post that here but anyway here goes:
In these 2 Thraeds on a German forum people interested in doing Uber Runs post their battle Tags and preferred MP Level
4/18/2013 8:14:23 AM
Hello everyone!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is my first post and English is not my mothers's tongue..so sorry if i missed some rules or passages seem odd to you.
I have a character of each class which beat Diablo on Inferno mode, so i am hopefully a fair judge.
When doing Ubers i usually play a tanky CM Wizard with the "standard" Build. Only switched Teleport for Slow Time with the Stretch time Rune. I think this is the best support you can provide for a party.
- Barbs: very welcome and one with HOTA build is nice to have when doing MP10.
- Demon Hunter: Probably the weakest class when it comes to Ubers...Although they often have high paper dps their actual damage often has very low impact. Mark for Death is a passable addition to the team. In Addition they are often very squishy (=get 1-hitted)
- Monks: greatest variation in usefulness. In addition the class i am least familiar with. Mantras are nice and Exploding Palm with the Flesh is Weak is a awesome when combined with other skills)
- Witch Doctor: Most underrrated class. Awesome Resurrect Service with Spirit Walk, Zombie Bears actually do some damage and Big Bad Voodoo provides one of the best Auras in Game (Large Area of effect and good modifiers)
- Wizard: As mentioned above IMHO the best Party support. Archon Build does not make any sense. Does some damage too
- The Realm of Discord (King Leoric and Maghda): The most difficult team. Magdha has to shield several times before you can kill her and resurrecting is hard because of the minions both spawn. Usually we just focus Leo and then kill the witch.
- The Realm of Chaos (Ghom and Rakanoth): IMHO by far the easiest. Even on MP10 usually no one dies or gets close to do so... As CM Sorc get some extra LoH (i use Jousting Mail instead of my usual Depth Diggers) to stand in the poison dust.
- The Realm of Turmoil (Siege Breaker and Zoltun Kulle): In a four player game not to hard since you can easily resurrect. STOP freezing/stunning when Siege starts to cuddle one of your team mates... Sometimes easier (but takes a bit longer) if you split them and fight in twice 2vs1 or 3vs1 and 1vs1
- Key of Destruction (Odeg the Keywarden): Not too hard. Usually only though when fighting in conjunction with 2 elite packs which you might have drawn to him while looking for him. Oh and as a CM Sorc which freezes in the middle of the action i hate March of the Ents
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.