5/9/2013 3:47:44 PM
Well, for one, I have fun still farming Act 3. So, I do have fun farming the other acts. I enjoy the game for what it is currently. Could it be better? Yes. Why do people say that a itemization patch could fix the issues? Well, more than likely that is their main gripe with the game currently. I know this to be true for some of my friends that have quit. I just offer up an opinion.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/9/2013 3:34:05 PM
Did you have fun farming Act 3 for exp/little rewards?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Nothing has changes in regards to a rewarding gaming experience. If you had fun farming Act 3, you can just do that in Act 1/2/4 now. The odds of you finding any good/outstanding loot is still low. So... if you are looking for a way to progress your character(though items) by actually playing the game you would best wait until the itemization patch; whenever that will be.
3/29/2013 2:51:47 PM
Voted to remove the GAH but these other changes should occur too.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- remove the GAH
- Increase drop rates(itemization patch may take care of this issue)
- when the new itemization goes through, do the same for all crafted items(I.E. crafted items should have the increased stats that dropped items are suggested to have).
- decrease required crafting materials but increase gold cost
- remove the floor and ceiling for prices on the RMAH
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.