I cant find proper words to thank you all guys
1 - as for now - I have absolutely no problems with farming MP3 - I die rarely and usually due to my silly mistakes. Im not sure if my farming is effiecient (I can do like 4 alkeizer runs per hour so its not super terribad I guess); usually I like to modify the original route when I get bored. I farm tower of the damned lvl1> bridge of korsikk > rakis crossing (my fav zone in a3) > portal to town, keep lvl2 > corre of arreat > azmodan kill
2 - I don't experience any problems with mana AT ALL atm. my build might be confusing tho...I used to use firebomb but when I noticed that my mana doesnt drop below 50% I switched to spirit barrage for even more damge. guess its because of full zuni set and passives
3 - yes, Im definitely gonna change my weapon for 1H + mojo but for now Im saving gold (I bet I would need at least 50M for good gear)! I have no idea how to get more armor/ehp without having loads of gold lol
4 - do you think I can stack more attack speed with 1H + mojo? What im planning is to get black 1H with lifesteal and thing of the deep so I can exchange other parts of my gear without worrying about pick up radius (I find out that even items with worse stats but with pick up radius are much more expensive). so in conclusion, after getting proper 1h with TotD next gear adjustments should be easier and cheaper. what do u think guys?
my goal is to reach as high mp as possible because thats where real fun starts imo
see you around and wish you good drops!!!
oh and last question:
do you guys know any good routes to farm key wardens in a1 and a2? stacking nephalem stacks is pain in the ass there
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 7 months, and 27 days
Last active Fri, Apr, 19 2013 17:37:28
- 0 Followers
- 18 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 13, 2013hello guys! it's me again with another bunch of questionsPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
/your tips so far are extremely useful and thanks to them I'm 100x better wd than I used to be/
1) I ve been farming act III on MP3...but I want to push forward a bit...I'm aware I should change my weapon and was thinking what should it be? Is life steal mandatory at higher mps? if not I'd prefer to buy an echoing fury-ish thing with int and attack speed...or maybe I should buy manajuma's knife? any advice here would be greatly appreciated since I feel I'm stuck with this
2) currently I have 20 yds pick up radius....do you guys think I can drop it a bit? I was considering buying Thing of the Deep but it would have to be absolutely decent (read question 1)
3) any other suggestions about my gear?
heres my WD
thanks a lot!!!
Apr 2, 2013Wow thanks for great feedback! There is so many responses that...I don't know what shall I doPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
1) Bracers >>> my current ones got loads intelligence and vitality while Lacuni Prowlers (at least those I can afford) doesnt have that much stats...instead they would give some crit and attack speed in exchange for huge amounts of intelligence and vitality....worth it?
2) Could you lads give some links to sites which explains how dps is measured? I mean, if I did buy Tal Rasha's amulet I would lost lot of crit damage done in favour of crit chance and life on hit...I'm not sure what to do here either...
3) Similar thing with my weapon...If I replaced my Skorn with Zunimasa's or Manajuma's main hand and off hand wouldnt my spells hit weaker due to lower dmg on my weapon???
4) Should I do everything to keep 1:10 ratio between crit chance and crit damage?
Thanks in advance, stay brutal!
Apr 2, 2013bumpPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Hi again! Could you tell me what should I improve in my witch doctor...Im pretty squishy on MP3. What would you guys change? Thanks in advance
Mar 26, 2013Thanks a lot lads I spent almost whole day searching on AH to get better gear. I bought Statue of Jordan and pick up radius gear and my gameplay is so so much better! I can farm on MP1 really easily. Thanks to Skorn my DPS didn't drop at all. See you around and thanks again!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Mar 24, 2013Thanks for fast response. I was thinking...do I really need to get pickup radius items?Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Don't get me wrong but I checked your profile and your damge seems lower than mine...How are you able to farm Keys on MP5???
Basically, my question was: is it really necessary for me to drop my current mojo and replace it with Thing of the Deep? Are there any other good items with raidus stat?
Thanks once more and GL
Mar 24, 2013Dear colleagues,Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
First of all I would like to tell you that I'm a huge fan of your Diablo skills. I'm playing witch doctor. Im pretty new to the game though. Therefore I have some questions about my toon.
Here is my wich doctor:
1. I read Projaxs's WD guide...was thinking about implementing Acid Armaggedon build BUT then my
mojo dropped from Azmodan. It has no pick up radius but has really good damage instead. My
first question is: should I buy Thing of The Deep anyway? Im really confused...I don't know
what shall I do because Thing of The Deep is a MUST in his build.
Just to be clear. I don't have much gold. I could spend MAX. 2M on potential upgrades. I'm
looking more for stats help rather than item-to-buy info.
2. As you can notice my DPS is around 110-140K with 5 stacks of soul harvest and picked
health orbs. Still, I don't feel very comfortable doing farm runs.I'm playing mostly on MP3. Like I mentioned I have a feeling that my damage isn't enough. I can't 1-2 shoot white mobs and elites are pretty challenging. Is that crit chance/crit damage issue?
3. Is my vitality and resistances good enough? I feel that playing with spirit vessel is
mandatory for me. I mean, I don't die instantly but I do have to kite much.
4. In general, what would you tell me to do in order to improve my witch doctor gameplay?
That's all what comes to my head at the moment. Thanks for your response. If there is anyway
I could pay you back don't hesitate to message me.
Mar 24, 2013vodkabringer posted a message on Console Version of Diablo 3: Offline Play, No RMAH, Not Exclusive to Sony, Hands On Console GameplayDont hate that much...Imagine that we will still have more experience with the game plus we got through so many difficulties after release...I'm sure there will be many issues with console version that we won't have to worry about.Posted in: News & Announcements
Mar 24, 2013Hi all Diablo junkies! Im a 23-year old male from Poland. Been playing all Blizzard games since always (except Starcraft). Few days ago I decided to focus on D3 since WoW is getting worse and WIII isn't popular as it used to be. Hope you all have nice evening, see you around.Posted in: Introduction
Mar 24, 2013vodkabringer posted a message on [Witch Doctor] Gear and spec progression through torments - atm solo Torment IVTips and strategies from this guide are absolutely badass!!! Thanks!!!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 24, 2013vodkabringer posted a message on Console Version of Diablo 3: Offline Play, No RMAH, Not Exclusive to Sony, Hands On Console GameplayDont hate that much...Imagine that we will still have more experience with the game plus we got through so many difficulties after release...I'm sure there will be many issues with console version that we won't have to worry about.Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.