Thanks for the feedback!
I actually bought some Ice Climbers and they are indeed pretty good. Improved me alot in defense and also added a bit of damage :). I Think I just need to gather a lot of gold to get an Mempo for the dmg. Get a unity ring (with atk speed on it) and a chantodo OH with APOC on it. But that will cost me alot. Lets just hope I will find 1 of these pieces by myself :P.
What is a decent amount of DPS on a CMWW anyways? What should you need to run mp10 decently? Or is it more important to get to the 2.73 IAS point?
- 4/17/2013 4:18:52 PM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
4/16/2013 3:47:18 PM
Hey guys,Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Here is my profile:http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/psychoN-2400/hero/25889586
I'm not sure what to improve.
Some things I've thought about:
1) I could get a Mempho of Twilight but that will cost alot of money.... And I need to get my LoH and APOC somewhere else.. Thought about a unity ring and the chantodo's offhand with APOC but thats also EXTREMLY expensive.
2) Thought about crafting a new amulet with avg dmg, cc, cd, ias. But the chance that I make those is pretty small.
3) Getting a better weapon for arround 100kk with like 50dps more (1080+ dps)
Help would be much appreciated.
- 3/21/2013 2:40:46 PM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
3/21/2013 2:40:36 PM
Hey all,Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Can anyone give me some tips about my gear?
my wizard is on EU and my account is psychon#2400.
I know I need to get some better gloves (trifactor) but I'm not really lucky with crafting.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.