Hmm. For Meteor to be the primary spell, you'll need a couple things for sure..
1. a good generator
2. very good survivability
I could see a Siphoning Blades, Arcane Dynamo and Ice Armor (crystallize) build maybe working. You'd definitely need 3% life steal and very good EHP. Maybe even the Life steal magic weapon rune.
- 7/23/2013 9:40:52 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
5/23/2013 11:20:18 AM
1. Your boots, as you said, have very low stats and should be top priority to be replaced.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
2. The Hellfire ring isn't that bad, it did roll max cc and (obviously) has a lot of intelligence.
3. I would craft or buy a new amulet, 6.5% cc is pretty low. Not a big problem at the moment though.
4. I'd replace your weapon with something that is slower and with at least 2.5% Lifesteal.
5. I'd consider going Zuni's Marrow over getting the Pox. You'll lose sheet DPS but attack speed isn't too important as Archon. Probably should keep that Hellfire ring on until you're max paragon.
3/13/2013 3:40:38 PM
OP, if you want others to watch it with the link but don't want it on your profile, change it to unlisted from private!Posted in: Off-Topic
3/10/2013 10:06:57 PM
First of all, I don't buy the whole "we anticipated x amount but it ended up surpassing that, so their is server issues" argument. What I think really goes on is companies like EA literally spending what they deem is the minimum amount to support the game. Their is generally never more players than their is during release week, so they don't want to spend money for x when they think after the initial buzz dies down they only need y.Posted in: General Discussion
It's simply horrible, unethical business practice in my eyes. I (luckily) didn't subject myself to the purchase of SimCity, and after seeing all the problems and how EA has handled it, I'm personally boycotting any game with similar DRM.
Some games I believe online-only is quite fine, however. Diablo 3 I WOULD lump into that because it prevents cheaters and stops the AH from being basically useless to legit players, but the fact that the RMAH is in the game kind of makes me see it as more of a shady business ploy than a game-preservation tool.
3/1/2013 2:37:13 PM
You're probably going to think I'm crazy.. but you seriously need to try dropping Voodo for Locust Swarm with Devouring Swarm rune. The amount of enemies means ridiculous regen + the damage increase will actually surprise you quite a bit. Also, dots + lifesteal weapon like you're running means constant heals.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Edit: Also, I prefer using Blood Ritual over Attunement, but I could be wrong on that.
1/23/2013 11:29:45 AM
Exceptional guide, turtel.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I've discovered an alternative build to the HoTA farming build you have listed that I believe deserves some mention.
Instead of WoTB, I've switch to Furious Charge - Merciless Assault.
Why you ask? Several reasons!
1- Less gear dependent as it frees up a passive slot to shore up armor, pick up extra damage with brawler, or lifesteal if you don't have it on a weapon or belt... makes the HoTA build MUCH more accesible!
2- Does GREAT damage, and usually will have no cooldown
3- is a GENERATOR, not a spender!
4- It's a great "oh shit" button for the immobility of the build when WoTB isn't active.
Anyways, it's something I think you should look into! I've found it to be exceptionally powerful, and less stressful (I hate worrying about keeping WoTB up!!)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.