1. link to charakter profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mynril-1938/hero/6159325
2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? I play ww farming mp0-2, also aware of the HOTA spec but not alot of experience with it.
3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls). Right now I am just item / paragon farming mp0. I would like to be able to farm mp5+ comfortably once the patch hits. (for bonus xp gain)
4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? One major thing I would like to do is get off of the skorn and into two 1 handers. Increase my damage and survivability. Right now I've been building my AR.. my hp has taken a hit but I plan to get that back to around the 40k range.
5. what's your budget to change your items? Willing to spend around 20-50m per item right now.
6. what's your final goal? Ultimately to be more comfortable farming higher mp levels at a good speed.
thanks! I had some help a few threads back but I could always use another look (have upgraded a few pieces this week already)
- 1/12/2013 3:43:21 PM Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/10/2013 5:41:14 PM
sorry but i didnt see it said earlier. I assume this is done at mp0?Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/10/2013 2:00:25 PM
Replaced my chest piece. found a IK chest at a good price. It dropped my HP down to 34k, but upped my DPS and gave me + ARPosted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I was thinking of either
A) spending gold on a high vit neck (200+ vit) with CHD and CHC.
replacing my IK helm with a beter IK helm with 100+ more str on it. (I think buying a non crit mempo would be a dps loss ... (losing 5.5 CHC..although id get the 75+ AR).. so im not sure which to choose on that one.
C) I thought about buying inna pants.. but then id lose the AR once again. Which from the feedback before, I need to boost my AR. Maybe I can sit on those pants for now.
D) or focusing on weapons.. getting a solid MH and nice stat OH.
1/10/2013 11:32:38 AM
Perfect, I think I will prob go for a 180 st 80+ vit IK chest first. Upgrade offhand, a good lacuni, and save up for some decent ice climbers as well, and possibly go from there. (gem upgrades as well obviously).Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/9/2013 3:05:45 PM
great thanks for the feedback sexton. all great points. I will definately try to get my AR up and replace those pieces first. appreciated!Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/9/2013 2:01:40 PM
ty very much for the link fix! appreciate it.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/9/2013 1:09:48 PM
Hey guys, been following this forum for a long time now and just recently returned to D3 after a break and looking to get back on my barb. He's already got some paragon levels under his belt but his gear is severly slacking atm. Just farming mp0 for speed atm.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Really looking for first pieces to upgrade... from what I can tell.
My lacuni bracers are awful and should be replaced.
I have a skorn also to use since I also realized that weapon doesnt have inherent crit damage.
Right now I now I know I have alot to upgrade and I want to start saving for some choice pieces (pieces around 10-40m each).. crit mempos that are 350m are way out of my price range.
I cant link yet but here is my profile.
Any feedback on what to replace what first, and possible what to aim for would be great. Some amazing barbs on here for sure.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.