Yeah im pretty uneasy with going into ubers with my DH too... Especially since i havent done them in SC!
Im really afraid of EHP requirements, I have 170k dps unbuffed but only 53 k hp and 500@ res... What do you think?
- 3/6/2013 4:37:07 AM Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
3/4/2013 12:28:56 PM
Hello there,Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
I have a lot of experience in power leveling. This solution is for me the best way to get to 60.
1) Lvl's 1-7
This is easy. Invite your pals and do the following:
- A2 zolten kulle quest. Go get the books that are in the tavern (the stack of 4 or 5 books). The go kill ZK (your friends should not come in, they just need quest xp)
- A2 last quest: kill belial for them (again only quest xp, dont let them come in the boss fight)
- A3 ghom quest: book next to lea in armory, then go kill GHOM
- a3 asmo: kill asmo
- a4 diablo: kill diablo
---> This will get them straight to lvl 7
This is the boring part. Open a game for them after leoric and then,to be honest, power leveling before lvll 15 is useless. The best way IF you have money, is to play in mp 6-8 and buy a high dps weapon every 2 lvls. Count approx 1 hour - 1 and 1/2 hours max. If you dont have money, well just play normally to lvl 15. Btw, xp on kill items help as well !
************************** From here on its mp 10 until hell *************************************************
act 2: do the 2 zones in the archives of ZK. Dont forget to get a helm with a ruby, this is how you get shit going fast.
act 3: keeps lvl 2. This is the best zone, its n°3 xp per hour and its easy to always stay safe. Your mates must never come in a room where you are fighting. always one room behind.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Lvl 23 equip the set of Cain + ruby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) 25 - 50: @lvl 25 go to nightmare difficulty (diablo kill has already been done) and start doing a3 keeps 2 until lvl 50. This is crazy fast if you have the cain set and a good ruby.
6) 50-60: at 50 kill diablo Nightmare and gogo hell a3 keeps 2. The real factor is how high of an mp you can hold. Be very careful cause mp 10 hell is pretty dangerous if your not geared for it.
7)60: kill diablo hell, welcome to inferno.
A few things:
- The ideal gear for lvl 25-60 is cain set and MAX vitality. nothing else matters, stack vitality as much as possible. Shield also of course.
- If you want to go faster you can do arreat and rakkis, but the danger is greater.
- Not all classes are good for powerlevling. barbs and monks are not great for example. The best is WD, and sorc/DH are good too.
- If you dont have vocal, use a signal (like flag drop) so that your party can tell you when something is going wrong.
I guess thats about it, dont hesitate if you have any extra questions.
3/1/2013 7:56:32 AM
Yay people are going to start buying gloves at the AH again <3Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/28/2013 6:54:15 AM
Ok I have several fun stories, but this one is the best.Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
I have quite a lot of friends on diablo and if I need to lvl a character I always find a party of people power xp-ing. We had this private joke about a xbow that we would pass each other for normal difficulty leveling.
This time we were in nightmare mp 10 act 3 keeps lvl 2. While our 60 friend was killing shit, i decided to have a quick laugh and tell my friend that I had something for him. I decided to open a trade window with him to give it back to him... perfectly synchronised with a pack of fallen maniacs bumrushing us...
Needless to say, we both died, he was 49 and I was 41. He was NOT happy :)))) I was very sorry!
1/28/2013 8:01:40 AM
I think there will be some good deals with amulets once the patch hits, with all the new craft material.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
But then again I play HC and the AH is sooooo much more active.
1/23/2013 9:15:16 AM
Haha so this, this afternoonPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
One of the reasons I play Hardcore (even though now with SC vs HC trade, this has appeared in HC too...)
1/21/2013 4:18:26 AM
You mean Self-found? Yeah it isnt really implemented but go around on different sites you will easily find some people doing it... When I loose my DH im finally going to do self found monk ^^Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/15/2013 7:57:40 AM
I think it's definitily a step in the right direction.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
As said previously, other acts might not be as "efficient" as a3, but yeah im efficient enough at work, im not going to go home and put efficiency before fun. I think that is probably the root of the bitchiness of 80% of this community btw
1/14/2013 4:33:38 AM
IMO less Legendary drops, but more garantied stats.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Another buff to MF will destroy even more the AH. Noth that I really care, I play hardcore and dont really have the problem your are talking about.
1/14/2013 3:51:54 AM
My main advice is play Hardcore: you will never want to go back. I can give you a long list of reasons why, but i think a lot of threads have already done that.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Of course you will do act 3 runs, but trust me, you will get those adrenaline rushes. And everytime you put up the MP a notch, you will feel that same fear of loosing your 50 hours or much much more. That feeling NEVER gets old.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.