12/30/2012 5:51:28 PM
thanks for the answers! any other opinions would be great!Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
12/30/2012 9:47:28 AM
So, I quit playing d3 about a month or 2 after it came out. My brother recently decided to start playing again and convinced me to give it another try. My first toon will be a barb. i have a few questions since the game has changed so much.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1. is crit chance, crit dmg still the #1 stat? i know attack speed used to be king, did the nerf completely kill it or do i need a specific amount?
2. for a farming barb, what build is best on a budget, since ill only have the gold accumulated from the leveling process; 200k so far at lv 36. probably 1 mill or so by level 60.
3. what slot should i aim at upgrading first? is weapon still the best to upgrade?
4. what uniques do i need to keep an eye out for as a farming barb, and why?
5. what is the best farming route now? is the pony land even worth trying?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.