- Should have time frame (eg 20 mins max)
- Should be first to reach certain score (lets say 20)
- Should be enforced combat system (like in UFC) where no too much hesitation and running allowed, but focus on combat and exchange of skills
- No spells should be banned
- People are allowed to spec accordingly to their opponent (to counter spells, not to ban them)
- People are allowed to customize gear before the fight according to their opponent (to counter spells, not to ban them)
- Custom made TV counter for deaths / kills
- Custom made "killing spree" notifications
- Enforced colours useage on items by players (as gears allow), or dye on legendaries. For better viewing experience and distinction on mirror matches
- No camping allowed
- No harrasment is allowed in chat. Only allowed dialogue is "GG, GL, HF, WP" etc. and in extreme cases 'PPP' before pausing
- On disconnect the game is paused and returning player is given 10 seconds for adjustment to the map and repositioning
- Depending on the nature of error, player that requested pause is allowed certain time (example 5 minutes) to replace keyboard/mouse/headset etc.
- Visible leaderboard for TV purposes with basic statistics and info (build for example)
- Broadcasters with deep knowledge of the game and good broadcasting skills
Well this is as much as i could think of in 2 mins. Of course, not all is rule related but also related to broadcasting. This is coming from high ranked SC/WC3/SC2/WoW pvp player. If u need more assistance i could provide you with my paypal for donations! :))
- 2/15/2013 1:55:55 AM Posted in: PvP Discussion
2/13/2013 7:33:23 AM
Buy 250 euros in gold now. Sell when they rollback!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/13/2013 6:15:50 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
People will just stop playing (like me). Good thing Hots is near It was always fun to farm and hope a big bang item will drop that u can cash out.. Now? Lol... Back to forums and trading.. A player that comes with 5 euros gets so much gold that u cannot farm in 50 runs.Quote from KingKongor
biggest mistake of blizzard so far, dont they realise that this will destroy the entire economy ?
items that were 1b are now going to be 24b basicly
price cap is 0.02c per mil so you can buy 12500m (12.5b) for 250 euro
good luck finding good items on normal gold AH now
they will only be p2w now.
2/13/2013 5:29:08 AM
Luckly, i sold all mine before the patch Well it seems now only people that love the game will play it, not the ones trying to earn from it.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/29/2013 6:18:50 AM
Cool.. now hardcorePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/12/2013 7:18:16 AM
How would you prevent people from betting billions on the opponent and losing on purpose?Posted in: General Discussion
1/9/2013 4:14:47 AM
Plz make pwntatoesPosted in: Off-Topic
12/25/2012 10:35:23 AM
Posted in: PvP DiscussionQuote from tommyct
no...paragon lvls = normal lvls = gain only basic stats - depends on your class 3+1+1+2 (main stat,off stat,off stat, vitalita)
I know how it works in the game. I was suggesting it as a possible addition to the game.
12/24/2012 4:22:33 PM
.. or I would at least like that.Posted in: PvP Discussion
With each paragon level you receive a certain percentage of reduced crit dmg and crit chance on you.
Make it so that up to paragon level 50 you get the most benefit out of it, and that you can level paragon with pvp tokens.
What do you think?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.