Thanks a lot for the amazing feedback so far! Will take me a while to think and search through all the options.
Btw. what happened to all the 6% Crit Mempo's? Have they always been that high or is that because of the change of the gold minimum price?
- 5/27/2013 1:15:41 PM Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
5/26/2013 3:57:31 AM
Please help me with new ideas for my monk:Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
* Currently farming MP6 with that Gear and Skills:
* Did crafting with 280 Essences so far. Don't think I can improve a lot with the few essences I farm each week unless I am very lucky. Hellfire ring is also OK atm and the rest of my uberboss team isn't playing anymore so stuck in that slot too.
* Have a nice Skorn for Tempest rushing on MP1, but got bored by it. But with the Skorn had 40k more paper DPS which I miss a little bit.
* I am a little bit reluctant to give up my Inna's and Natalya's sets + I am stuck with my self crafted gear. Alltogether that leaves almost no upgrade options besides the weapons what sucks for my motivation.
* Gold budget is 700m mostly from flipping items. Have already cashed out 125€ to Blizzard account, but probably don't want to spend that on D3 anymore unless there is new content.
Thanks for any suggestions.
5/19/2013 3:36:45 PM
Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
- Do you really need that stone of Jordan? I use Inner Storm rune with Sweeping Wind - that gives me enough Spirit regeneration. I also run 1 fewer passive for spirit regeneration.
- You should get better pants. Mine were only about 10m.
- For the long term, self crafted Shoulders, Bracers and Gloves and Amulett can improve you too. Might take a while to farm the essences.For my mediocre selfmade gear I needed 250 essences and 20m gold for crafting.
1/20/2013 9:47:40 AM
Can someone explain me, how gem prices work? For my impression, the fluctuate far too much.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
If you buy some, the daily avg. is pretty stable. But the last 10 trades constantly jump up and down 30% of that average.
If I click on my own gems to sell them, I constantly get a ridiculously low price suggested - like the worst of the last 10 trades.
Ok, you can expect to get some refund when you buy and you are lucky. In the samples below, price was always 15.5k per Gem. Sometimes you get lucky with the refund, sometimes not (see my image below).
Any chance the get a little bit more predictable results?
Is it the best strategy to buy only small amounts a time? Do you monitor the last 10 trades field before buying?
Thx for suggestions and insight.
1/16/2013 1:14:49 AM
I would also upgrade the gems first. Don't use the hightest ones, if you don't have the money. +90 crit damage for the weapons and +46 Dex all the rest would be a good start.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Try farming a better hellfire ring till you get one with at least IAS, crit chance or crit damage + avg damage. A high Dex roll alone is not good enough for that slot.
12/23/2012 3:04:57 AM
Your chest armor wastes a lot of damage, because it focuses on Vit instead of Dex. An ok Inna's Vast Expanse is 5-10m only and the life% will give you back most of the Vit you lose.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
I would work on your rings and amulets too. Might take a while searching, but Amulets like yours can easily have 150 Vit instead of Int, Str and Lightning Resist you don't need.
For 3-5m, Your natalyas ring could have more avg. damage (35+) and Vit or Resist instead of socket.
You could farm a hellfire ring instead of your cunning source.
When I am dual wielding, my char is quite similar to yours (but currently I have Tempest Rush gear on, so ignore the Skorn and the Lacuni)
Btw. tips to improve my char are also welcome.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.