- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 11 months, and 6 days
Last active Mon, Dec, 15 2014 13:38:59
- 0 Followers
- 42 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
May 6, 2014From all the opinions above I conclude that if the limit would be increased everyone should benefit, since those who like to spend their shards just after a rift could do so and those who like to ponder would also be able to do so.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I think there would be no downside to it.
May 5, 2014@JamoosePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
One of the problems I have with that is that I play several characters and not always I want to spend the shards on my active character but prefer to gamble for another one, so leaving the game is no good.
May 5, 2014I know Blizzard dislikes the petition type post but I find myself running constantly out of shard space.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I usually play in group and as such, crafting, enchanting and gambling cannot be done without harming the group performance, which usually I do on the single player mode. Unfortunately that costs hundreds of shards as I reach the 500 cap amount easily, even if I want to gamble, I rush to town, quickly spend some without really putting much thought into it, in the meantime someone closes the rift and the shards are gone.
It would be cool if the shards that could be hold would either be like gold or had a much higher cap, like 5000.
Share your thoughts!
Apr 3, 2014Now that the novelty has passed I want to share my impressions about the expansion.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
First the Yay's:
- The improvements on the skills and the new passives are mostly better than before;
- Bounties and rifts are quite interesting and a good change of pace;
- Another tab to store items is very useful;
- Enchanting can turn a dud into a BiS;
- Night/Day in the Act's make them look different;
- The battering ram fight is a cool idea;
- Act V was disappointing, I dislike it as much as Act II, either very confusing areas that look the same (i.e. cemetery in Westmarch) or extremely large areas of no distinct feature similar to Dalgur Oasis;
- The new monster besides the elite with the portal on his head are not very interesting, mostly a re-hash of existent monster, they don't feel new;
- Way to many legendary craft materials, just over-complication. I understand that it's to give an objective to the player, the implementation of that is too clumsy;
- Kadala is useless, so are the blood shards, it gives the same stuff (blue, yellows) that I pick throughout the world. It would be much better if she was transformed into a merchant for crafting materials;
- Legendary drop rate is back to pre-"we've double it" from Jay Wilson, no matter how many blue posts say it's the same, it just isn't I got around 6 legendaries/hour prior to ROS in patch 2.0.X, now I get 1 every two hours or so. I've checked the streams and only players with insane gear that can farm torment 4 onwards efficiently can get close to 6 legendaries/hour. Now if they don't drop then most people are stuck on lower levels. There has been enough forum rants about it so Blizzard should "double it", or more like make it 8x;
- The economy is all messed up, the marquise gems are the new perfect squares however unsocket them is expensive, specially when nobody is making tens of millions out of the AH, plus there are enough money pits in crafting and enchanting alone;
Side note: Blizzard has fall in the tentation of making constant adjustments to make players play the game on how Blizzard wants and not has they want to play it. If someone found that farm only one chest is the best way to gain XP/loot then let them, when they are tired they will do something else. Since the launch it seems a battle between players finding good XP/loot farming and Blizzard nerfing them.
This my opinion and I'm sure not everyone feels the same but the forums exist for people to express themselves so here are my thoughts. Feel free to express if you agree/disagree with my opinions.
Dec 22, 2013I've been playing the PTR (no beta key here) and I see a big problem with the economy. In D3 the economy was based on the AH, with sales of items being the biggest source of gold. In the expansion with the removal of AH, a lot less items dropped and requirement for more craft materials the gold gained is a lot smaller however to craft gems for instance continue to be expensive, specially now that there is a lot less income both from in-game farming and removal of AH. For someone that will start to play in RoS it will be impossible to craft the best gems and I think most of us will eventually burn the gold gathered in D3 it will start to be boring to have farm for one day to simply enchant a couple of items. IMO there must be a change in the sale price of rare and legendary items to the merchants, where a rare would sell for 20 to 50k and a legendary for 1M to 10M or the price of gems and enchanting should be heavily reduced, otherwise there is total unbalance between gold farming and expenditure. Let me know your opinion, maybe we can make a case to Blizzard!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Feb 25, 2013Yes Cantor I'm running 9% LS for higher MP's, I guess that is what's happening with Health Link and Reflect Damage, I'm getting 3x the reflect damage but only 1x the LS.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The Reflect Damage for Barbs wasn't a problem it were more for ranged classes, which they've nerfed since I can now survive easy with my wizard, still have to kite if I have a Health Link+Reflect Damage until the reflect damage stops.
It's the only elites that can kill me in MP5 are these ones with HL+RD plus plagued, also getting trapped into frost whilst standing in plagued+molten and taking hits will kill me but that's a rare occurrence.
Feb 24, 2013Is it just me or it seems that the damage reflected from monsters with Reflect Damage and Health Link affix seems must higher than the monsters with the Reflect Damage affix only.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
On lower MP's it doesn't affect me at all but from MP5+ I can specially see my health taking a drop when using Overpower - Killing Spree, once I pop it just hitting one monster the health link animation appears and my health globe lowers significantly, this doesn't happen when doing the same with Reflect Damage packs only.
Has anyone experienced the same?
Feb 19, 2013I think Leap with Dead From Above is better than Iron Impact because if you're worried about popping Rend, then 3 seconds of stunning is more effective.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I alternate between WW for MP1-MP4 with HOTA+REND for MP5-MP8.
When using a Skorn (HOTA+REND) I believe getting IAS on every slot is imperative because the LS on REND is independent from IAS but not LS from Belt/weapon, also fury generation is dependent on IAS to keep WOTB up.
I use Furious Charge for MP1 farming but my main problem with it is the animation which when the run is over gives a pause between finishing the charge and being able to use the next attack.
Feb 16, 2013BatuKMan posted a message on Need help with direction for upgrades (~250m avail)I would upgrade your ring for one with average damage and attack speed, since you are using a skorn which is quite slow, also upgrading your gem to get another 10% CD.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
With that amount of money and since your using a strange WW barb with rend, I'm not sure a skorn is the best option, you'll get a better WOTB time by dual yielding, I'm not found of EF because of the fear effect, you can get a close rare for a lot less.
Feb 15, 2013You're resistance is very low, you should aim to get at least 450 all resist.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Other problem is your passives, bloodthirst gives you 3% all damage as life but your damage is also very low so what you get back isn't much, replace it by Weapons Master.
Though as Nails is useless replace it by Nerves of Steel.
Regarding your gear I would change the following:
Chest armor - replace it by a rare with 3 sockets, vitality, strength and all res;
Belt - replace by one with similar stats but with life steal;
Pants - replace by rare with lots of vitality, some strength, all res and 2 sockets;
Boots - Get a pair of Fire Walkers with a lot of strength, some vitality and all res;
Gloves - Get look for one with the highest combination of Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Attack Speed you can find, strength, all res and pickup range are bonuses;
Rings/Amulet - These are expensive but you need at least Crit Chance/Crit Damage or Crit Chance/Attack Speed combo on these, average damage is also a must, look for % life as well.
Main Weapon - replace gem by an emerald, replace when you find something with more DPS, even if you loose str
Keep you life above 35k, your damage should be above 80k buffed without spending a fortune, all res above 450 and armor above 3000. Hope it helps.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 5, 2014Is there a forecast for when the AH crash in the MAC will be fixed?Posted in: News
What will happen to items in the AH when the 25th March comes? Back to the stack or deleted?
So far I'm unable to retrieve them and losing the opportunity to sell them... not a happy camper.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.