- 12/19/2012 8:35:19 AM Posted in: EU Servers Trading
12/19/2012 7:32:46 AM
Want to sell those Inna'sPosted in: EU Servers Trading
9% IAS, 97 Dex, 188 Vit
Add me Ingame: iLLuby#2338
12/19/2012 4:11:11 AM
Posted in: Demon Hunter: The DreadlandsQuote from XavionDKRate me maybe?
Doing MP0 or MP1 with strafe build and loving it at the moment. Seems so much smoother than stop and shoot builds. Would like to progress to MP2 or MP3 but need a bit more HP and All Res to do so.
- Pick Up Range is good so far for Strafe-Build makes it much faster
- Get your Nat's Chest with + critchance on Strafe, it's not that expensive
- i dont like stinging steel on Strafe, better use Rockets
- i prefer drifting shadow as shadow power rune, makes it faster
- on the other hand, i dont use tumble, i prefer choking gas to kill elite packs faster and for more survivability
- Manticore, i tried a rare 2h crossbow and i think its better, you dont need so much hatred and u benefit more from your inna's belt if you have white dmg on your crossbow
Fixed the "Inna's Chest" Mistake
12/19/2012 1:54:03 AM
hey guys, thank you all for the supportPosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
i know my AR is way too low but i just changed from Depth Diggers and a rare belt, both with 79 AR to Inna's set because i got this new weapon with normal damage instead of a manticore so i can benefit from the 8% holy dmg
i guess i'm going to sell those Inna's and look for some more AR on the rest of my gear
12/18/2012 5:05:29 PM
well, actually the question is if i should stick to those pants or get some other upgrades for the ~80m gold ^^Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
12/18/2012 4:45:45 PM
Hey Guys,Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
i got a little problem, just found some awesome Inna's Pants with massive Vitality, but i dont know wheter i should keep them or sell them and upgrade other stuff on my gear!
Some good advice would be very nice!
Here is the link to my gear, it's actually my speedfarm gear, screenshot of the Pants is attached:
12/13/2012 2:38:24 AM
With ones would you use for farming?Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
The Rare ones give me +4k dps, some health and some MF
Lacunis have MS, dunno whats more efficient
Gear Link: http:// eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iLLuby-2338/hero/7028113
Pls Help :-)
12/13/2012 2:07:41 AM
I'd play Mp0/1 with your gear,Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
- Dead Man's Legacy, they are pretty cheap
- Andariels Visage, there are also cheap ones and it will be an insane DMG Burst for you
- Nats Chest with Max. Disc.
- Nats Boots & Ring would be nice but they are more expensive, dont know how much gold u can spend, but according to your Paragon lvl i dont guess its too much ;-)
12/10/2012 7:05:25 PM
Thx for the awesome calculator!Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
12/10/2012 6:30:27 PM
Hi Guys,Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
this is actually my Act3 Mp1 Farm Build, got a low budget, dont be too hard
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.