Yep, that 2m Archon thread is were I based my gear the most on when I hit 60. Really nice!
Took the advice for weapon in mind, and managed to buy a physical 810 dps wpn with life steal for only 500k! Only lost about 3k dps since my previous weapon was holy dmg.
Got lucky and bought a ring for 5k, then sold it for 3mil, so I managed some extra upgrades.
Now sitting buffed at 90.000 dps, 36,6k health, 3622 armor, +521 to all res (with physical to 670) and 16% dodge.
Thanks for all advice! Now I feel like I'm walking the right path!
Played hydra/bliz during leveling, and in a1 and a2 of inferno, but it's just not the same as DEATH BEAMing hordes in a3. So I'll stick to Archon.
Btw, do you guys kill Azmodan on your runs? I can burn him down in 15 sec Archon, so right now I'm like: why not?!
- 11/11/2012 6:03:36 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
11/10/2012 12:53:41 PM
So the % dmg boosts from Triumvirate are only added to physical damage? Does it work this way for all + % dmg on items? For example Zunimassa boots and tal neck?Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Yep, I figured cold blooded isn't that great, since a lot of stuff dies before merc actually does anything. I'll check if most deaths are from melee hits or not, don't think so, so prob won't have to use blur.
As for EHP, should I focus more on vita, armor or ele res with my current stats? Or just all?
Also, what places do you visit in 1 run?
11/10/2012 11:20:05 AM
Hi!Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
So today I cleared inferno act 3 (no MP) and I want to start farming. Hope you can help me with the following issues:
1. Where should I start farming with my current gear, and what MP? Just tried a first run on act3 with MP1, . Did keeps and arreat core, but I died quite a few times in keeps, and in core I got absolutely rinsed... died on EVERY elite pack there. Is my gear good enough for MP1? Or should I keep running MP0?
2. What gear pieces should I focus on replacing next? (read the gear guides and tried to run the calculators, but still in doubt and I'm ultra poor) Also, should I be focusing on more defense stats or damage stats?
3. Getting life back. Right now I'm running with just Blood Magic and it doesn't seem to do anything AT ALL... Is a leech weapon really worthwhile? Or should I focus on getting LoH, or life after kill? Life after kill won't help much vs. elites and normal packs really aren't the issue... Either way, a decent leech/HoL weapon won't be affordable for quite some time. Should I save money for this? Do have a 750dps, 1 sock, crit dmg weapon in stash, should I use this over current weapon? If I should get a HoL ring or something, how much HoL do I need?
4. Using Glass Cannon atm, should I replace this for something like Blur, or Cold Blooded? (merc has a 50% pierce buri)
My char: crapgeezer#2548 (EU)
Note: already replaced my Firewalkers with a +80 res Firewalkers, and my belt for a 140 int, 70 res all, 90 vit belt.
Thanks in advance!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.