1. link to charakter profile - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zillionhz-2606/hero/6996006
2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? WW spec, kinda like it so don't wanna change, but if I have to, I will.
3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) - I currently play at MP2, but I wanna go higher for more drops and a little more xp.
4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? - I feel like I'm to squishy atm. I can't sustain my Hp pool, it's dropping to much.
5. what's your budget to change your items? - Around 37m atm
6. what's your final goal? - Higher MP's ofc, and to survive a little better than now.
- 1/15/2013 4:10:43 AM Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
12/11/2012 3:09:11 PM
It's a shame that they scrapped that design, it looks 10 times better than the current one..Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/11/2012 8:23:10 AM
That sucks. The old one is better looking than the new one, imo..Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/11/2012 7:50:43 AM
Hey all.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I was just wondering if this is a D3 mod?
Sorry for the norwegian shit, it's the only thing I could find about it.
11/6/2012 3:42:54 AM
Hey all.Posted in: Technical Support
I'm struggling with lag in Diablo 3. Not just the ordinary lag, but when the clock strikes 20.00 in Norway, it's like a bomb going of. The minute it's 20.00, I spike up to over 400ms. It happens everyday, so I can't play very much.
I get home from work around 17.30 so I can only play for like 3 hours before I have to log of and do something else.
I got a network monitor on my G19, and after 20.00, it goes up to over 400kb a sec, then it goes down to 0, and it juggles there all night, without me downloading anything, so it's only going up and down when Diablo 3 is on. I checked all my computers, and it isn't anything on that could make me lag that much.
Anyone here have that problem? I'll give you my comp. specs and inet speed w/ provider
Nvidia GTX 680
8GB of 1600mhz ram
Thanks in advance.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.