10/16/2012 8:56:51 PM
Wanting some input... With MP out now, I was able to farm and get through A1-2 no problems at all, would I now be smarter to farm A3 inferno (seeing as it's 25% easier on MP0 than it was in 1.0.4) or would I be smarter to farm A1 MP1 and just skip the butcher? I can do either, I'm just trying to figure out which would be more efficient.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/16/2012 8:55:13 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote fromQuote fromSo basically for us poor folk who couldn't farm A2 as of yet in inferno (I play HC purist) we're still just as screwed as we were before MP?
Not quite, there were monster nerfs across the board, that's why act 3/4 MP1 is still easier than act 3/4 1.04. Basically MP 0 is easier for every act than it's 1.04 version, every MP1 act is easier than 1.04 act 3/4, but not necessarily act 1/2.
Hope that makes sense.
Quote fromQuote fromSo basically for us poor folk who couldn't farm A2 as of yet in inferno (I play HC purist) we're still just as screwed as we were before MP?
Non MP mobs do ~25% less damage than pre patch, so you may be able to farm A2 Inferno now, if you turn off MP. Also, they got rid of drops below level 58 in Inferno, and affixes are all rolled based on monster level, not item level, so you'll gear up much more quickly and have less chance of dying.
10/10/2012 6:04:17 PM
1. Without any (defensive) passives or buffs on - 4454Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
2. With warcry (no rune), - 5344
3. With tough as nails (without warcry) - 5567
4. With tough as nails and warcry (no rune) - 6458
Did some testing myself :
1. No skills, no enchantress : Armor before WC w/ no rune - 4454 / Armor after WC - 5344 (Match)
2. Tough as Nails, no enchantress : Armor before WC w/ no rune - 5567 / Armor after WC - 6458 (Match)
3. Tough as Nails, enchantress : Armor before WC w/ no rune - 6235 / Armor after WC - 7125 (No Match - 9976 site)
4. TaN, Nerves of Steel, no Ench : Armor before WC w/ no rune - 6836 / Armor after WC - 7930 (No match - 11383.95)
5. TaN, Nerves of Steel, Ench : Armor before WC w/ no rune - 7656 / Armor after WC - 8750 (No match - 12561.6)
So I'm going to say it has something to do with both your Enchantress AND NoS formulas.
I can do other setups if you'd like but I hope this is enough data. Also, your resistance formula works fine.
10/9/2012 8:00:49 PM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and AnalysisQuote from Sven
Just wanted to point out something, the buff for barbarians armor bonuses are additive, not multiplicative. Because of this the EHP calculator is generating incorrect values regarding armor when passives are paired with warcry.
Just wanted to verify this bug is as you say, hopefully the guy running the site will fix this. Sad to hear he quit, I found love in running purist builds on HC, currently have a paragon 4 barb in A1 inferno farming. Would love to be able to throw items in to see if they are really an improvement as I feel they are!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.