2/24/2013 8:27:42 PM
D3 is not dead yet, but will die if they don't add more content to the game, i stoped playing because i did almost everything i wanted to do with my WD.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/13/2013 7:32:22 PM
They probably didn't fix topaz because they want to fix thorns itself.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/12/2013 6:10:15 AM
They will be just a bit easier than a Rare to get good rolls.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/2/2013 9:11:51 AM
Blizzard scamed the players and some are still defending the company, my god.Posted in: PvP Discussion
12/27/2012 1:52:10 PM
I defended the game for 7 months, no more, i could not believe what i was reading, the Blizzard that made Starcraft 1, Diablo 1 and 2, warcraft is dead.Posted in: PvP Discussion
11/26/2012 3:08:35 PM
I loled, 1.03 was supposed to help noobs, but they ended leaving the game because of repair costs, the truth is that most of gamers just want their games as easy as possible.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/26/2012 10:14:55 AM
For me the most retarded thing on this game is leveling alts, the game forces you to play the same tutorial over and over for the sake of what? just wasting time in a unfun gameplay.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/17/2012 5:41:15 PM
Get 100 mana regen, use blood ritual, pride, problem solved.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
11/16/2012 6:29:38 PM
1) Get a lot of mana regen, CC and CD, then go perma bears, don't listen to those fake dps guys who will tell you to stack IAS, their inventory dps is 243525235235235 billions, but they use weak skills, they run out of mana and can't sustain heavy dps, your inventory dps is not so impressive, but line bears deals 700% weapon damage, nothing in the game comes close to that.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
2) You can extend bears range by facing your back to a wall, line bears if you use angles, be carefull with reflect damage, it may demolish you even with lifesteal.
4) For ubers i use sacrifice with pride, spirit walk with honored guest, 104 mana regen, tribal rites, blood ritual and spirit vessel, with that you have a perfect rotation that allows you to spam bears 24/7(i have 1,6 attack speed) and humiliate any other guy on your party
5) I think zombie dogs are much better than gargantua for late monster power, they can absorb 10% of the damage you have taken or give you a small but helpfull life leech.
11/16/2012 6:04:38 PM
Why would anyone use those crappy primary skills? get more regen, use pride, spam bears!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.