8/13/2013 4:17:03 AM
I feel like unless you found 6 sellable echoing furies straight and sold them on ah, you're not really saying anything relevant to this post. Op is bitching about lack of worthy in game drops, which we all know is a problem, not ah flipping.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/4/2013 3:14:56 PM
craft better shoulders and gloves. crit mempo or no mempo. can probably craft better ammy too. those are probably your cheapest options.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
6/28/2013 1:42:06 AM
you would need apoc since you have none and a huge increase in attack speed, which you have almost none of as well. also, loh is way better than life steal for cmww because of the focus in attack speed (of which you have very little).Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
im sure someone else will swoop in and link a bunch of guides..but that is my quick and dirty answer
5/22/2013 3:01:37 PM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient RepositoriesQuote from Shooa
I thought the exact same! 400k Dps on MP3? with that kind of dps you should oneshot white mobs in MP6 atleast.
Have you ever tryed?
I hardly see anyone giving you gear improvements due to your low goals.
i guess ill try 6! i just dont know how to deal with reflect efficiently. sometimes running around until their reflect wears off is killer in itself
5/22/2013 3:00:56 PM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
oh..reflect mobs totally rock me. and i guess ive gotten used to the old "run lowest mp for max efficiency" ideals. what mp would you suggest for me?
Quote from DreamWalkerAs RaidenFreeman said, mp3 seems kind of low, but i guess that's what you feel comfortable doing. Don't know what your AR is atm, but seems kinda low for higher mp, you might want to look into that.
1. If possible get a new wand, with socket and LS. The LS should keep you alive against reflect monsters.
2. Your bracers are the worst craftables atm. Most people would want +300int, +120 vita+70-80 AR, 6% CC and maybe pickup radius is nice to have, but not necesscary. Note that getting this roll = perfect. Less but with same stats are also nice, but ideally you wanna get perfect ofc
3. Your shoulders can also roll better, Your current got nice AR, Int and a little vita, these can also roll +300 int, +120, vita, 70-80 AR, 12% life, and maybe some pick up radius or armor.
4. Neck is nice, you got 3/4 dmg stats, but CC is a bit low, eventually you would want to try and craft better for that slot too.
(5. ) I noticed you had rare gloves, but not crafted ones. You should be able to roll better on that slot too, but gettign a pair with nice trifecta stats can be hard, but when you finally hit a descent pair, they'll have more int than your current ones.
Rest of your Legendary gear is fine for now imo. Fixing the rest would be my priority.
thanks for the help raiden! AR is at 579 right now with glass cannon on.
1. high damage wands with life steal crit dmg and socket are RIDICULOUSLY expensive
2. this is exactly what i was looking for. i guess my bracers ARE my weakest craft. the problem is i really really really enjoy pickup radius..
3, 4, 5. good advice. ill look into these after i improve bracers (with pickup radius).
5/22/2013 3:25:19 AM
pro gamer wizards of dfans please help. i dont know where/how to improve my gearPosted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
1. what is my worst piece of crafted boa gear? second worst?
2. what is my worst piece of non-crafted gear? and how should i improve it?
i am running archon at mp3...just trying to get legendaries, 100 paragon, and demonic essences like everyone else. i enjoy facerolling with archon..mp3 is easy though reflect dmg is still troublesome. i know the new builds are more effective for high mps, but cm is just TOO MUCH CLICKING for me. i like to play passively while watching some shows on my other monitor.
so please offer me some advice on gear improvement! i only have about 250mil, but expensive upgrades will be considered (fingers crossed i find something worth gold sometime soon).
2/19/2013 6:10:15 PM
i want there to be an ah app. post/cancel/buy/bid stuff on ah.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/27/2013 3:48:52 PM
..didnt jaetch quit from qqnopvpbyendof2012..Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
1/18/2013 4:08:09 AM
Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's KeepQuote from TazeonSorry. Now I don't have enough time for all requests.
I'm working on a basic ww/rltw guid, which should help many people.
If I have time I will only pick up the most interesting requests.
LOL right before me! damn thats painful.
1/13/2013 4:52:17 PM
1. link to charaCter profile http://us.battle.net...9/hero/15299049Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
2. which spec do you play? are you exposed to play another spec? play: sprint/ww play another spec: if it is more efficient and doesnt cost too much
3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) i farm mp0, would like to farm mp2. alk run in as little time as possible. i want to be able to do ubers at mp10 in a group
4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? problems: not enough ehp, dont kill fast enough. improve: more ehp more dmg
5. what's your budget to change your items? 250mil
6. what's your final goal? same as #3
EDIT: I enjoy having as much pickup radius as i can.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.