Some very good suggestions there:
- OWE: this was for running über bosses in coop in MP10, I need the additional res and extra HPs at that level. I run with fleet footed, beacon of Ytar or pacifism at lower MP levels depending on what I farm. For xp leveling, I use fleet footed, exalted soul and psalmody.
- rings: yeah I'm looking for upgrades there. An uber hellfire would be sweet, an uber Natalya will probably cost me more than 500M. Looking for good deals on those slots (good dmg range, cc, dcc, dex and ias).
- ruby: yeah I always forget that
- natalya boots: a very good suggestion there, this is left from when I was using the full inna set with physical res and a 2H weapon.
- dcc: yeah I'll bring some more if I can find well rolled amu/gloves. I used to run with 577% dcc so I know the value of crit dmg. Not sure I really like tWH as I would lose a lot of sustain... I need a bit of LoH on the amu slot as I do a lot of coops in MP8+
- weapons: if you can find upgrades on mine for 500M, send me offers
- 11/21/2012 1:35:13 AM Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
11/20/2012 5:07:56 AM
Well to be honest I'm already pretty happy with where I stand now but the quest to pimp a char never really stops.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
But because I'm already happy, I may not see some of the flaws of my monk. Most of my gear is already end game stuff, maybe not the ultimate best but still end game.
I've already spent a lot of POs to get to this point and will shell out more in the future, so let's say it's the first round. I'm not interested in being in the top 50 diabloprogress though.
11/20/2012 3:33:11 AM
Hi there,Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
So here's my monk's profile: h ttp://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/IHateSnow-2591/hero/50902
I can do all MP levels although MP10 solo is a bit rough.
Where would you spend 500M POs to upgrade without sacrifying sustain/regen?
11/10/2012 1:36:08 AM
Hi, I dual wield with 4.6% life steal and 126k dps unbuffed.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
I did a quick test on azmo in MP10 to measure my effective dps and downed him in 2 min 20, which is roughly 1M effective dps since he has ~139M HP. With 4.6% LS, this translates into 9200 HP leeched/sec I think you would be hard pressed to find a LoH configuration that comes close to that.
Life/spirit spent could provide similar figures if you dual wield fist weapons/2H a daibo with life/spi, use a spirit stone with life/spi and transcendence.
Otherwise, I don't see another skorn configuration that could compete with life steal in terms of HP leeched/second.
10/4/2012 7:29:04 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Nodnarb
I find my rare drops to pretty much suck all day and gradually get a little better the later at night
For one moment, I thought you were talking about chicks.
9/12/2012 3:48:40 PM
580 AR and 4.7k armor but 78k dps, 5.9 LS and 7 pickup radius. I don't die.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
9/12/2012 3:32:34 PM
Haven't tried the fire ally yet, I wouldn't know which skill to swap. EP maybe...Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
9/12/2012 3:25:25 PM
Hi,Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Here's an alternative build I've been using since the day patch 1.0.4 was released. It's quite fun and efficient, I run a3 alkayzer route or siegebreaker to asmo fairly quickly.
I made this build around a Maximus I dropped on patch day. It is based on spenders that deal fire damage, unless alternatives prove too good to ignore.
Weapon: Maximus with dex, 5.x% LS and the highest fire skill dmg modifier you can afford (my Maximus dropped with an average 21% roll)
FoT/Quickening - for spirit regen to ensure I can use my fire spenders most of the time.
SW/Firestorm - more fire damage and range
Serenity/Your favorite rune here - panic button, been using Reap what is sown or Ascension
EP/Essence burn - Deals massive fire damage to get rid of packs and lets you dot elites while you burst one down
LTK/vulture claw - my spammed spender to take down elites, fire damage and knockback (which can be good or bad, depending on the specific combat situation). Been using Spinning flame but it's hard to aim the fireball. Also tried WoL in this slot but came back to LTK as I like the spam and the steady life steal I get from it.
For the mantra, I initially used MoE/backlash for the fire synergy (I have 2.4k+ dext) but switched back to MoC/overawe as it allows me to OS more mobs.
Exalted soul for the big spirit pool and regen
Guardian path for fast regen, I switch it for StI for coop as I'm usually tanking the mobs a bit longer and exposed to their attacks.
OWE but I'll try fleet footed.
Gameplay is simple: SW, EP (up to 3x), FoT if needed then spam LTK. No skill with CD except Serenity makes this a very fun build.
I'm now using a 4 pieces inna's set + 2 natalya which makes this build very effective but I used it before with only rares. I also put a Maximus on my enchanteress so I have 2 demon pets to tank for me.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.