I agree with the OP about builds and runs. One char to farm everything is boring. I wish there were builds that needed another stats than CC, CHD ASP, and legendaries for those builds.
Im hoping for the best in this exp, they have time to change things like bounties and rifts so let wait and see =P
- 11/27/2013 2:51:49 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/17/2013 2:33:25 PM
Blizz should hire someone who had played D2 I hope d3 takes a new routePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/14/2013 8:48:43 PM
Wd skills need so much blizzard love :'(Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
My sugestion is, get rid of all useless skills and add CURSES trees
1/6/2013 7:12:27 AM
I dont like the auto-level up sistems. It would be great if you could choose your stats in D3.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
About stat req for wearing armor, its no that good but it helps to balance the vit/dmg stats :/
1/6/2013 5:49:34 AM
With CM wizards Ubers are so boring -.-Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
With my WD I use fear for magda and sheep for khule
1/3/2013 8:41:06 AM
Ill try this when i get home =) It seems cool. Ill post my numbers too.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/28/2012 10:09:23 AM
You better fix game mechanics, items, stats, etc. >.Posted in: News & Announcements
12/28/2012 10:09:23 AM
You better fix game mechanics, items, stats, etc. >.Posted in: General Discussion
12/21/2012 9:39:16 PM
Posted in: Demon Hunter: The DreadlandsQuote from Shinna1989
- Andariels Visage with open socket and low increased fire dmg takenQuote from RodarshHi uhm i wanna go back to play my dh and i dont have any clue on whats the prices are now i dont know what i can get to make it good on mp5
I want to get at least 500all resist 30k life around 20% mov speed and after all that the maximum amount of dmg with only 17m maybe i can go up to 20m. What can you guys recommend?
- Nats chest with +60@res
- Nats boots for 2pc. Get cheap ones without vit
- Lacuni bracers with dex/vit and only ias roll for the 12% ms.
- Rare pants with +200 vit, dex, +65@res and 2 open sockets
- Rare belt with +100 vit, %life, +60@res and some dex. Maybe pickup radius if you find a cheap one
- Rare shoulders again with high vit, %life, dex and +60@res
- Rare gloves with +120 dex, 9% cc and +30% ccd along with either vit or @res roll
- Rare rings with +4% cc, +30% ccd, as much dex as you can afford and maybe some avg. dmg on em
- Rare neck with +7% cc, +60% ccd and again as much dex as you can afford within your budget.
- Rare xbow with +90% ccd on it. Dex if possible. Dont botherwith open socket since a good gem would be out of your budget.
- Rare quiver with 15% ias, +8% cc, 10 max disc. and as much dex/vit as you can afford.
With perfectionest as passive you should be around 500@res and 30k hp...In terms of dps it will take some time to kill stuff on mp5 cuz i guess you will hit like 100-120k dps. Depends what kind of stuff is cheap on the ah.
Can you do a gear list for MP0? thnx
12/17/2012 6:24:43 AM
If they think D3 is an MMO, then create a guild system! Partys with your guild should be more rewarding, able to trade hellfire rings, or keys, etc. Also make Ubers more complex, like raids, each one should have diferent mechanics. That way It would be fun to kill them in party. And ofcourse make them drop more legendaries, or maybe some unique legendaries only dropes by Ubers.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Theres alot of things this games need X.x
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.