Sent a request to join the Euro DFans clan.
- 12/13/2013 1:41:49 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/13/2013 1:37:12 PM
They apparently just adjusted Act 1 monster density. Will have to check it out.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Link to hotfixes:
12/13/2013 1:36:58 PM
They apparently just adjusted Act 1 monster density. Will have to check it out.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
12/13/2013 10:45:16 AM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Yeah that is my hope too, cause right now, it just feels so damn empty. Only cursed chests add a huge number of mobs and I only found 1 during my whole playthrough.Quote from Pietrak
I hope they will temporarily increase the mob density on Master level, just for the gap between Patch 2.0 and RoS going live.
Cursed chests are a good addition though.
12/13/2013 9:02:42 AM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Yeah I agree, the problem I potentially see is the time between the patch deploying on live and ROS. As it stands, if you have good gear already, the patch may make farming more boring. The drop in mob numbers and the removal of MF from paragon seem to have adversely affected the drop rates of legendaries. Of course, I did not play enough to be sure, but I spent over an hour and only got 1.Quote from Belzebuss
This is going to be like an WOW expansion. Items droped >ilv60 will be a massive upgrade. Also, the patch is nothing without ROS, so dont hate it yet xD Im testing skills/runes right now, im loving frozen orb!!
For those who don't have great gear, the patch will be a god send.
Dont get me wrong I am very excited about ROS but the patch by itself just was all right. I guess if they fix mob density I would enjoy it much more.
12/13/2013 6:09:46 AM
Was on the PTR for over an hour and here are my initial impressions:Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
1. Have 4 para level 100s and a 10 para level DH and my total Paragon XP is 213.
2. Master is way too easy for high geared archon players even with the changes to archon and removal of CM.
3. Dominance is exceptionally powerful. Now your HP bar gets white when under shielding effects, very nice.
4. MF seems to be removed from both para levels as well as new gear, at least none of the dropped loot 2.0 had MF on them.
5. Using my para levels I was able to get back to my old HP of 40K by getting 25 para points in vitality and about 5% in life.
basically my setup was MW-FW, Sparkflint, EA-Pinpoint, <AP Spender>, Electrocute/ShockPulse, Archon
1. Frozen orb was nice. Never once needed Frost Nova on master level, so switched it to an AP spender while keeping archon. Tried all the *edit* arcane */edit* spenders.
2. Sleetstorm will be tons of fun, but is AP intensive.
There has been a lot of talk about APOC, didn't have it and didn't need it, except for one potential instance which was during my one and only cursed chest, where I ran out of mana and was not able to kill fast enough to get the bonus chest. However, better use of skills would have helped.
Speaking of which being able to change your skills out of combat seems like it makes it way too easy to handle content. Next time I will clear around the cursed chest, change skills/items and only then click on the chest.
What I did not like:
1. In my short period, got no upgrades and only 1 legend which is as bad as those in live. It was Blackthornes belt: Primary: 296 armor, Secondary: 85 poison resistance, 28% extra gold from monsters, Pickup + 1. Now that is crappy.
What I hate:
They removed the mob density changes from the live patch, and it feels barren.
Overall, not very excited about the patch so far. If you are well geared in live you will roll through master as it is right now, with a lot fewer monsters to kill. Note: Cursed Chest event does provide a huge number of mobs, but I only found 1 and traveled through most of ACT 1 including rainbow country.
If I have any further insights and can motivate myself to play will post here. Would love to hear what other people's thoughts are on the patch so far.
10/25/2013 1:03:33 PM
very nice. One note, in the section for dodge, I think you swapped the names of the players. In other words, players with lower dexterity are showing higher dodge.Posted in: Diablo Tools
You should add total EHP and EHP with dodge to the comparison list.
Also, one major suggestion would be to have a separate tab doing a gear comparison, or at least show the gear in each slot that the two characters have.
Again very nice.
9/18/2013 11:45:46 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Mob_DylanI totally agree, he gave us the incredible combat and classes. He did a hundred things right, and a handful of things wrong and he got crucified for it. I bet him and Josh collaborated or at least discussed the various aspects of RoS.
They absolutely nailed the combat feel, one can argue that was the single most important feature for an ARPG. What's the point of great loot if the combat was not incredibly satisfying. Sure they got end game loot wrong, end-game content wrong etc., but Jay got so much right, its why I still play this game religiously.
I have my hopes up for RoS. Shall have to wait patiently and see.
9/15/2013 2:10:19 PM
Learn something new everyday. Thanks.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
9/15/2013 11:15:31 AM
How do you get hidden affixes? I was expecting a set bonus here, but that is not the case.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.