After all this work to get MF high end gear... Knowing that blizzard wanted us to do so (don't like swapper they sayed), I just wanted to release the goddamn frustrastion I feel, and say a big FUCK YOU I'M OUT out to blizzard.
Will never ever buy another game from them.
Nice community here btw. See ya !
- 8/20/2012 1:16:08 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/20/2012 12:39:49 PM
If I understand this right I grinded hours for high end endgame MF items, and blizzard, wich seemed to encourage that by saying they were not happy about gear swapping, says now I'm fucked.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
GREAT. Maybe time to leave this game.
8/19/2012 6:10:09 PM
Totally agree that PVP must give consistant rewards.... Like some loot.Posted in: PvP Discussion
Maybe a bit complicated to set up, regarding a few thing my english is too poor to correctly explain.
If you can leave solo and still make money/gear progress it would be a perfect endgame, if no, a gimmick.
I'd love to see a reverse killing streak mechanic in it; if you kill a high streak player it will give you plenty. It would keep casuals interested, as killing that damn bastard with +500hrs (no harm intented i'm one of those) would give you an excellent reward.
On the other hand, must find a way to makes the +500hrs OP stuff bastard's life more and more complicated as he killstreak (like - 1 teammates each X victory).
2-keep everyone interested
8/18/2012 12:32:39 PM
This is why 15%.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/18/2012 11:00:51 AM
Good points, and a matter of taste in the end yep.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
True that after 1.04 movement speed wont be as valuable as it is now. Might give SS another chance.
I just hope gloom will remain untouched; not even talking about his proven pure efficiency, I find very fun to be able to facetank in particular occasions with a glass cannon oriented class.
8/17/2012 8:49:15 PM
Don't have what it takes right now, but who knows in a few days ?Posted in: EU Servers Trading
Nice gloves indeed. I'll start with an outrageous 10M.
8/17/2012 11:09:41 AM
Gave those traps another chance and I must admit they are pretty efficient in act 3.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
8/17/2012 9:11:11 AM
From having a quite good experience with this type of setup ( http://eu.battle.net...92/hero/5729812 ) I have a few observations/questions to make:Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
- spirit of adventure + wanderlust seems sexy, but in the end it resulted in a dps loss right ? We certainly don't want any dps loss with this type of setup, being gimped enough by nat + mf.
- hungering arrow is indeed good, but if you are concerned by hatred regen evasive fire is the best. Best also if you want to maximize SS damage, because it has no delay; as soon as your 100% crit main attack hits, add some evasive fire on it in the 1 sec SS window.
- would also recommend puncturing rune over devouring: dps is theoricaly very close on single target / puncturing is better at seeking target / slightly better agains't multiple target.
- ball lightning is indeed our very best skill, lacks the punch effect of cluster arrow, but in the end you can't deal so much damage with anything else.
- since you got good life/resist I suggest you drop smoke screen and forget it forever: just try gloom... You throw a few ball lightning on mob and you are basically invicible, best skills complementarity ever ! On top of that rain of vengeance + dark cloud is good for needed damage over time.
- of course get preparation back if you do so. You'll be able to perma gloom.
- finally I think that to maximize the farming efficiency of nat, you simply can't avoid vault + tactical advantage. Lightning fast farming.
To summarize: looking for elites -> perma vault across levels / elites found -> perma gloom
Of course just my point of view, maybe we could coop sometimes to see wich setup morks best
8/12/2012 3:29:28 PM
Thanks Bilge.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
(and for act 3 I recommend this http://www.diablofans.com/topic/59800-my-optimal-farming-run/ )
8/12/2012 1:44:10 PM
Awesome set Bilge, like those perfects rolls. I would be interested by your act2 route yep !Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
Been thinking a lot about this Nat MF thing. I think that without godlike stuff you'll never be able to achieve enough dps to ultra-roll on act3 with mf.
...Except with some particular tank build evolving around jagged spikes + gloom. This way you can dps while you dps (like all tank build I presume ?)
With the addition of nighstalker and balanced stuff, results are interesting.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.