It says my Witching Hour with 163 dex is crap. I disagree
EDIT: my gf's trifecta gloves are valued as almost vendor trash. Lol.
- 7/18/2013 2:49:00 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/14/2013 5:03:30 PM
Let Demon Hunters play at range. Don't force us to facetank just to be efficient, that should not be the point of this class. However, because of how the game is designed at the moment, the only viable solutions seem to be either:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- buffing damage of all proper ranged spells (like Elemental Arrow). Buffing a LOT.
- greatly buffing abilities like Caltrops, so they actually allow kiting. Bigger slow % and larger radius would be a start. Elites with Fast affix would still be problematic, but meh..
Also, DH resource system is piss poor. Because of that some abilities simply need to be revised.
- change Nightsalker passive, so that it recovers both Hatred and Discipline
- change Vengeance passive to also raise Max Discipline, and Hatred by 50
- if Shadow Power gets nerfed at any time, give us a proper Life Steal passive
- reduce Cluster Arrow cost, so that it's actually spammable. This would bring this skill on par with shit like HotA.
- double the speed of Ball Lighting/Nether Tentacles runes of Elemental Arrow, while maybe increasing resource cost slightly. Their abyssmal speed hurts our efficiency.
And last, but not least, give DHs some kind of buff for wielding two 1h weapons, so that it becomes a proper optional playstyle, not a cool-looking gimmick.
9/2/2012 12:36:55 PM
This rune is horrible and doesn't help much, its effect is barely noticeable. I'm using Burning Dogs for a little bit more damage (very little..), but Life Link is probably the best choice overall.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
8/24/2012 12:46:06 AM
Witch DoctorPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/21/2012 5:51:24 AM
Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru EikuraQuote from jasssee
Great answears guys i love u
the question is: Will it be possible to play TankDoc style with 1.0.4??
I don´t think so!
Blizzard said, they don´t nerf anything, because there is no too powerfull!
I english discuss good speak, yes yes!
TankDoc, is that a new brand of laxatives, because it sure sounds like it. "Having trouble tanking a doc? TankDoc will help!"
8/18/2012 9:46:25 AM
You know if people simply ignored topics like that and didn't post in them, there would be no problem.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/18/2012 9:38:52 AM
The problem is that enrage glyph tends to proc on trash most of the time, and is on cooldown when you get to an actual elite pack :xPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
8/17/2012 9:31:59 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Hadley88
Diablo 3 is a TERRIBLE GAME! Everyone should know this by now. I don't understand how people can flame people who make threads about WHY the game is that bad and what has to change.
Diablo 3 is an AMAZING GAME! Everyone should know this by now. I don't understand how people can have a few hundred hours played time and STILL post bullshit QQ on the forums.
See? Works both ways.
8/14/2012 4:41:52 PM
What a sucky game, I only have 200 hours /played time, which is like 10 times more than almost every other game I've played! QQQQQQQQQQQQQPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
If you don't like the game, just stop playing and leave. Bye. Don't flood forums with those dumb "game sucks" "game is dead" topics, because honestly who gives a crap?
8/5/2012 10:33:49 PM
Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru EikuraQuote from Seditiar
-The Acid Rain rune helps a lot against all those small pests (wasps in act 2, fallen lunatics in act 3).
Acid Cloud as a whole sucks donkey balls vs all ranged elites and melees with teleport, because they refuse to stay in the poison puddle. Locust Swarm is greatly superior, since it will always do full damage if you cast it, and the difference is big. Pestilence rune is pretty much useless on the elites too. I don't understand why people are worried about white mobs :F Agreed on the Zombie Wall though.
I feel that Fierce Loyalty is a waste of a slot if your character doesn't have thorns. Sharing life regen with pets is not enough to justify using it over Bad Medicine or Zombie Handler. If your pets die quickly, regen won't save them, and if they don't, you'll manage with health orbs.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.