Could someone please enlighten me with what the effects are again ? I seem to have forgotten the effect of arcane and lighting.
So far I'm going with cold, but can easily change to check out different runes
- 2/27/2014 7:07:08 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
2/27/2014 6:43:19 AM
Okay, thanks for the answer. That clear's it up and also simplifies weapon choicePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/27/2014 3:45:24 AM
Hello everybody.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I have two questions regarding the new +%element damage affix. To my understanding the +%element damage will give a boost to, e.g. cold bases skills such as the DH's Elemental Arrow - Frost arrow, but I am unsure on some of the details which leads me to these questions:
1. When is the +%element damage calculated, in the very end after all other contributions?
2. How does +%elemental damage work if I use a skills that is physical based but my weapon have cold damage as an affix ? (For example DH's Hungering Arrow - Punctering arrow)
Thanks for an informative forum btw
11/27/2013 6:56:12 AM
Nice build, so cool to see one of the new possible builds.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
How much thorns dam do you have? And do you have it on every piece or just a few?
9/24/2013 3:34:50 AM
HiPosted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
If I were in your shoes I would definitely work on the craftables, i.e. shoulders and amulet.
Also when playing on higher MP (as you are) the XP bonus from your hellfire ring is neglectable, so I would try and pick up and upgrade there.
Also fore pure XP grind I prefer to use a Skorn combined with a WW/Rend build. In your case switch out bash with overpower or a defensive skills, depending on your survivability. It takes a bit to get used to and it is harder to keep WOTB up, but it is well worth it in terms of killing speed.
4/22/2013 6:48:29 AM
1. SeptemberPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/19/2013 4:00:48 AM
Epic! Good solid idea's!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Post it on the official forums, do it! do it NOAW!
4/10/2013 3:53:38 AM
So nice to see new players that seems to really enjoy the actual game I will try and answer your questions to my knowledge:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. I am not 100% sure what you mean in the first part of your question but the AH will have your default character selected and if he is only 30 you will not see items above that level unless you specify it yourself in the search criterias.
About item worth: It is always a hard decision to make, even more when you are below lvl 60. A good idea is to search for similar items (with only relevant stats) and see what other items sell for. Remember to be aware of many people making insane prices on items and those are never going to sell, so look for the lowest sell price for a similar item.
2. If you want to maximize your xp / hour just kill them asap and move on as fast as you can
3. Monter power (MP) is an option you can choose to use if you feel you want a higher challenge. Basically it increases their HP and dam but in return they give more MF/GF, loot and XP. You can see the actual numbers here:
Please note that the XP bonus on INFERNO difficulty is increased in patch 1.07 so those numbers are not update, but the rest should still be correct.
4. Life on hit = you get X amount of life per hit you do.
Life steal = you gain a percentage of life depending on the dam of your attacks
Life after kill is shit and just ignore it
Generally people in low gear will choose life on hit over life steal since their damage is low. After you reach 80-100k dam people tend to switch to life steal (at least for barbs)
A note on this subject is that there are hidden coefficients on all skills which means if you have 100 life on hit you might only get 80 life, depending on which skill you use.
4/5/2013 12:14:23 AM
For XP and legendary farming I would recommend a WW/Rend build:Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I think you would also benefit from watching moldrans guide:
Doing Keep level 2 runs gives alot of xp combined with the highest amount of legendaries per hour. If you really want to go all out in experience then arreat crater level 2 killing only scorpions is better, but you miss out on the high legendary chances.
3/26/2013 3:00:28 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from itirnitii
I'm under the impression that rend does crit. I've seen Moldran talk about it a lot.
Rend can crit, but only on the first tick. This also goes for proc effects such as Into the Fray, i.e. it can proc of the first tick
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.