Want to sell this thing
Closest to this has 11 more dmg and is up for 110M at the moment. Hoping to get about 95M if I can. Open to offers or trade for a decent Immortal Kings Chest if possible. Gonna put a BIN of 95M.
Have a c/o of 60M on d2jsp, gonna end this auction in about 4 hours
- 10/23/2012 4:39:51 PM Posted in: US Servers Trading
8/31/2012 10:38:53 PM
Posted in: US Servers TradingQuote from Zero(pS)Been looking for one of those for my Wiz. Your prices might be a bit off from my quick AH check, though. Let me know if you want me to elaborate on that.
2.5 mil is my starting bid
Have a c/o of 15M for the past few days.
8/28/2012 9:37:40 PM
Lookin to sell this nice amuletPosted in: US Servers Trading
Similar Int, crit chance, crit dmg are going for 20M+, that not including the 7% life. All res is just a freebie I wouldnt even count it really since its so low. Only other Ammy comparable to this one is going for 50M, make me some reasonable offers and its yours.
6/27/2012 1:58:35 PM
Posted in: US Servers TradingQuote from Kbman99Definitely troll threads. All the accounts are level 1 on WoW and are using a free trial of WoW. Its a giant troll. And no I didn't see the 25m my bad. Way to be an asshole though.
Well I wasn't trying to be an asshole, sorry if you thought I was, but I just sold it to the person offering the 25M.
6/27/2012 1:40:05 PM
Posted in: US Servers TradingQuote from NulltimeQuote from xPJxIn about 9 hours or so
i was interested, but i think this is you.
it looks like you're scamming people on inferno diablo runs and that you have been offering this bow for sale for weeks and received offers higher than 25M. doesn't look good. let me know if i'm wrong.
Lol, thats the first time I've seen any type of scam report on myself, I have only done inferno diablo with friends and never offered to sell run so I do not know what to make of that, the entire thread seems like a giant troll. As for trying to sell the bow previously, I had decided to keep it since there were no comparable Xbows up at the time that I would have been able to purchase as replacement, also the IAS nerf was incoming and some people were a bit scared to buy it so I just held onto it. I've got an Xbow in mind that I will be able to afford easily once it sells this time so I'm not worried about it.
6/27/2012 12:51:49 PM
In about 9 hours or soPosted in: US Servers Trading
6/27/2012 12:23:24 PM
Posted in: US Servers TradingQuote from Kbman991.3m
Did you not read where I mentioned I have a c/o of 25M?
6/26/2012 11:18:51 PM
Looking to sell this bow, have a c/o of 25M atm on d2jspPosted in: US Servers Trading
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.