9/13/2013 5:33:41 AM
Thanks a lot, will try to see what I can do with that.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
9/9/2013 4:48:40 AM
So I've recently started playing again, now mostly running MP7 either solo (rarely) or with my brother who plays Wizard. We have no issues whatsoever (Cyclone Strike into Nova, hilarious), the only thing keeping us from going higher on MP is elite's health being too high.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
I'm pretty much broke, but it would be great to know what slots should I upgrade as quick as possible and maybe if there are any relatively cheap upgrades I could get. Looking for both DPS and EHP upgrades obviously, just overall gearing up process for higher MPs.
Thanks a lot for any help you guys could provide, really appreciate your time.
11/19/2012 12:31:45 PM
Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
15% from BoH only applies to the monk, so EP wins in group in terms of providing derps (unless Guiding Light maybe, but Im not sure). And spirit-wise Im actually able to keep Mantra up as well as apply EP when needed, also timing Mantra with EP explosions isnt an issue when it comes to resource management.Quote from SchmiiIn group play it's likely 12% exploding palm or 15% breath of heaven for a slot; in addition spirit likely goes to palm or conviction applying +24% to all mobs. It's all a toss-up.
11/18/2012 1:59:36 PM
Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Dont know, I dont have to kite at all and keeping SW up is absolutely not an issue.Quote from Kilo55555I feel that if you need to kite and can't keep SW up, then EP and/or SSS is good.
I thought it might be good against ubers (except for Maghda) due to corpse explosion, taking ~50% health away when the first one dies sounds pretty sweet.
And yeah, its already a blast using it at mp5, can imagine its even better on higher levels.
11/17/2012 10:27:15 PM
I was quite bored with my monk recently, even playing WD a tiny bit, but just went back to see what I can change. I havent really seen many monks using Exploding Palm, which makes me wonder if its simply not worth it on higher gear/mp levels (I farm on mp5).Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
I replaced 7sided with EP. Im using The Flesh Is Weak rune (+12% dmg taken debuff), which makes it a decent single target damage boost (also the damage on EP itself is pretty good). Skill animation is really quick, theres no issue with weaving it in, or spreading it to a few different targets given enough spirit. The 30% of victim's health explosion is huge if combined with popping Overawe as its about to go off. With 9s timer its quite easy to time it. All in all Im really enjoying EP.
Exploding a reflect pack might hurt quite a bit cause thats a lot of damage going off - but Serenity takes care of this kind of thing.
Havent tested on Ubers yet, but given proper positioning I wonder if that kind of damage could make up for possibly switching out Blazing Wrath or something else.
11/16/2012 1:25:36 PM
Thanks for input guys, will definitely try Dogs and Horrify, as well as replacing PtV.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
One more question though, if I choose to go for ubers Id assume replacing Grave Injustice with Jungle Fortitude would be good, then should I also switch Gruesome Feast with for example Spirit Vessel?
11/15/2012 5:50:00 PM
As the title says I switched from Monk to WD just yesterday - bought some entry level gear and completed A1 Inferno on mp1 with no troubles (sohard).Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
I kinda figured out the build and the stats to go for, Im not sure about a few things - would be lovely if any of you could help me out. (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/greez-2698/hero/5554769)
1) Any suggestions for gear/stats direction are welcome, also general opinion of my build would be helpful. If you'd have any ideas for relatively cheap (or not super-cheap, but obvious and long-lasting) upgrades Id appreciate it. (I will be crafting Hellfire ring soonish)
2) Im not exactly sure whats the range on Bears - they sometime seem to run quite far, most of the time staying rather close though. Using them can be a pain sometimes for a newbie like me, but their damage seems too good to replace them with anything. Any tips on how to use them effectively?
3) Acid Cloud seems a bit of an overkill in terms of amount of skills used for damage - I have no problems killing things with just Wall/Bears and occasional m1 if mana is lowish for a moment. But I couldnt find a skill good enough to replace it - Im not a fan of long cooldowns, although I wont be stubborn enough to simply not use them if they are worth it.
4) Would that build be effective for ubers (given better gear) or is there some other way WDs deal with them? Similar question for Reflect packs (and Breaker) - I usually just Spirit Walk, get in range and spam Bears, my Life Steal is low and doesnt really help much if Im AOEing that kind of pack - any better way of dealing with those?
5) Is Gargantuan useful on higher MP levels or should I get used to some other skill in his place? Smiliar question goes for Pierce the Veil - would much better gear make it obsolete, assuming I could just spam Bears endlessly PtV, or should I just keep it for higher burst, but possibly lower sustainable damage?
I think thats all for now, thanks in advance for any help you guys could provide, really appreciate it.
11/8/2012 11:43:49 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Yeah well, not really. The highest I've ever sold an item was 30kk, and I only got 2 or 3 items that sold over 20kk. I see where you're going with the time played. But seriously, how much time do you think would it take to either drop or farm enough gold for all those nearly perfectly rolled items? Cause Im quite sure a lot more than getting my paragon level to 90+.Quote from balloni'm pretty sure you did as well on your journey
Also Im not really accusing anyone in particular of using exploits or bots, its just that general feeling when you see people running around in perfectly rolled items and tons of gold still in the bags. Either its not legit or requires crazy amount of cash. Then again - someone has to drop those items for someone to buy them. Not me, my brother or my friend has ever got any item that was even remotely close to that kind of stats. Sure, it takes time and luck - but dont tell me every single guy with that kind of gear got it using legit ways.
11/8/2012 8:21:32 AM
That is quite awesome.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Seriously though. All that gear, nearly perfect stat rolls, and 900kk gold left as well as some other items in the backpack and most likely packed stash. Looks legit - my first thought. Then again I thought about RMAH.
So my question is - are people really spending loads of money on RMAH for gold and items, or are they extremely (and thats more luck than winning a lottery really) lucky with drops, while claiming to never ever use exploits or bots (which is BS most of the time anyways)?
10/26/2012 6:17:31 PM
What Thundersteele said. I have to say though its pretty good for key farming. Start at Tower of the Damned lvl1, circle, wp to Rakkis, clear it until 5 NV stacks, teleport and wp to Stonefort.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Good thing about Rakkis and NV stacks is there are two possible events, which both now award NV stack and possibility of getting an elite pack in those doors close to the wp. Not to mention the sometimes crazy amount of elite packs just running around.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.