It all boils down to kill speed mostly.
When blasting through the acts just as fast on T3 as on T1, there is no good reason to not do T3.
- 3/7/2014 2:25:18 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
3/6/2014 11:02:50 PM
Everything gains from the +light dmg bonus, but mirror images dont proc paralysis.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
3/6/2014 1:39:40 PM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#UckiQT!YVcg!YbcZZc - is a similar spec that works wonders.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
For passives the paralysis is a must have, and with dominance and prodigy lightning specs works great with fairly "bad" gear.(with good gear drop either for glass cannon firstly)
3/5/2014 7:30:14 AM
You got the right idea, its not worth farming for level 60 gear nowPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/28/2014 12:36:26 AM
was not near entrance (or wp) like before - had to run and find the fire trap area.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/28/2014 12:26:38 AM
Just found it in Halls 3 after 7-8 attempts with "wrong" maps.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
So it seems to be there still, just much more rarely.
8/4/2013 7:16:51 AM
I think that legendary itemisation issue mostly is news to the forum whiners, those who whine because D3 have no LFR.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
BiS items will allways be around, and be worth loads more than the "bad items".
The question is how bad should the non-BiS items be before people stop care about them.
8/1/2013 11:44:42 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Bullshit it was an option. If you didn't mind being cut out of 90% of the best items in the game, I guess not. But if you wanted to experience the best items, you were FORCED to play it.
I can't understand why people always forget to bring this up?
This is just totally wrong, there where very few desirable ladder-only items (and runewords) in D2 compared to what people wanted to use.
- Kira's and Griffon's eye where the 2 helmets that were ladder-only. -shako/vamp gaze was mostly sought after.
- Else you had Last Wish and Fortitude runewords that was both strong but, botd/enigma was again way more popular.
To answer OP :
- Would you like access to a separate auction house?
- No RMAH as others have stated.
- Would you like to include player trading via the trade window?
- Self-found only would be more interresting ladderwise.
- How long would you like the resets to be?
- Every 3-4 months or so.
- How many character slots should we enable?
- 3-5 should be sufficient.
- Should the characters take up existing slots you currently have?
7/25/2013 6:12:54 AM
There was a third party software involved, which let the crafters abort the craft unless spesific rolls where met.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is why godly i62 weapons are everywhere.
7/20/2013 9:31:31 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from LegDropper
well since we all know by now d3 is dead...
We all know Diablo 3 is alive and kicking.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.