I think that legendary itemisation issue mostly is news to the forum whiners, those who whine because D3 have no LFR.
BiS items will allways be around, and be worth loads more than the "bad items".
The question is how bad should the non-BiS items be before people stop care about them.
- 8/4/2013 7:16:51 AM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/1/2013 11:44:42 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Bullshit it was an option. If you didn't mind being cut out of 90% of the best items in the game, I guess not. But if you wanted to experience the best items, you were FORCED to play it.
I can't understand why people always forget to bring this up?
This is just totally wrong, there where very few desirable ladder-only items (and runewords) in D2 compared to what people wanted to use.
- Kira's and Griffon's eye where the 2 helmets that were ladder-only. -shako/vamp gaze was mostly sought after.
- Else you had Last Wish and Fortitude runewords that was both strong but, botd/enigma was again way more popular.
To answer OP :
- Would you like access to a separate auction house?
- No RMAH as others have stated.
- Would you like to include player trading via the trade window?
- Self-found only would be more interresting ladderwise.
- How long would you like the resets to be?
- Every 3-4 months or so.
- How many character slots should we enable?
- 3-5 should be sufficient.
- Should the characters take up existing slots you currently have?
7/25/2013 6:12:54 AM
There was a third party software involved, which let the crafters abort the craft unless spesific rolls where met.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is why godly i62 weapons are everywhere.
7/20/2013 9:31:31 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from LegDropperwell since we all know by now d3 is dead...
We all know Diablo 3 is alive and kicking.
7/18/2013 8:24:41 AM
appear offline option - would be sweet indeed.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
But for now better not use the friendslist if you want some level of privacy.
7/16/2013 7:04:09 PM
Quite on the spot for my toons aswell good stuffPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
6/28/2013 1:04:27 PM
I'd swap out that EF for the best Lifesteal weapon you can afford, and swap storm armor to energy-prismatic firstly.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
As you are playing a hardcore wizard, I'd worry more about survival (ehp) than sheat dps.
Inna's pants and Tal's chest can both be replaced with cheaper high ehp rare items, (or BT pants+high vit/int zuni robe)
6/19/2013 8:17:31 AM
Most of all from D2 I miss the Runewords.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
They provided a way to farm and craft gear that had mostly fixed stats.
When RNG was of a concern it was for the endgame runewords. (cta/enigma)
The only problem with the runeword system, was those few "BiS" runewords were too strong(popular).
And it wasnt due to no alternatives, but just that they gave your character such strong skills (warcry/shout & teleport)
But the midrange and lower runewords were excellent to use compared to most blue/yellow drops. (and way more fun)
Farming countess and hellforge is a viable way to farm for enigma(or other high end runewords), without any use of bots and whatnots for endgame.
Else Some of the bigger features i miss from D2 would be:
- Ladder resets
- National chat rooms (before bots)
- Significant XP loss on Death (encourage to not leech in Publics)
- A2 merc auras, A1 merc with Lightning Hose
- Gems (160/60armor on wfzon)
- Horadric Cube
- The option to turn hostile.
6/16/2013 8:37:25 PM
Great post sticky please.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
2/13/2013 6:34:22 AM
A good step towards getting people to play the game instead of the AH.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.