Meh if youre looking for a true economy game then you might as well avoid blizzard games. No doubt they make the best games, but their games are filled with bots.
It kills me to see why people waste time on this game as theyre being robbed off their time.
A friend of mine bots and makes serious $$ off it. He was just like a true diablo fan. But this game has got to a point where theyre supporting bots over players. Obviously they wont claim this to be true but he tried it out and ended up being more decked and profitable than me with putting in way less time. What does he say about it? Its way more profitable for him to bot and by the time he gets banned hes already made 4-5 times the money he invested on the game. Rinse repeat.
Honestly i dont blame him for using it, if i didnt have a good job i would probably too.
- 6/27/2013 10:42:05 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/28/2013 3:08:32 PM
What they need to do is make items feel shitty.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Every class needs a crit mempo, witching hour belt, vile ward shoulders, echoing fury/skorn weapons, iceclimbers, innas pants and so on.
Reasoning? items too OP. Add more items like them for each slot. Or cap offensive stats such as crit etc or add diminishing returns on them.
Now i know people will say that they need to stop nerfing stuff, but theres no possible way to fix itemization without nerfing gear.
Its pains me to see that i have the same identical named/stats minus primary on all my slots between monk/demon hunter/barb. Yes a few pieces are different but i dont think any of them should be sharing the same kinda gear.
5/25/2013 7:06:48 AM
Honestly i feel mobs at higher levels/further areas should do crazy damage and require tanks. Yes i know the argument comes up of having group comps but it would revive the use of shields. Right now shields are terrible on softcore.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
They should also award new legendaries that require paragon level x to use.
4/19/2013 9:45:35 PM
Ugh i hate you, really really hate =( For a minute i thought this was real.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/16/2013 4:21:09 PM
People need to realize that everyone with a brain can tell PoE is better in terms of content and D3 is better in terms of gameplay smoothness.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
At the end people would rather prefer content cause once youve completed the content in d3 theres nothing to do.
4/12/2013 4:19:03 PM
Back to the topic away from kripp.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
why hasnt blizzard added new items that perhaps either require paragon levels or something. Add new slots or something cause i dont know if theres any reason to farm anymore. I think mempo is the only 1 item left in the game thats worth finding and when theres only 1 item its like snore fest for me atleast.
Add something please; Add a map creator for creating more zones. Perhaps make it require a paragon level or something so it gives people an incentive to reach higher pparagon levels.
Have self found mode only.
Have races and a ladder system
4/11/2013 3:07:40 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Silvach
I was hoping for some mature discussion here about pros and cons of each game, but last 2 pages were about hating others and insulting people for whatever they are doing.
My last 2 cents. I would try to point out what i have learned from about 600 hours of playing each of this game.
1. There is a myth that PoE is complex and require allot of theorycrafting, but in return it gives you great freedom of builds. Which is obviously false, if you want to know why i would recommend you to find my few last posts in this topic. I won't repeat myself
2. PoE is developing faster, devs are more userfriendly and open for new ideas. That is half true. As PoE "develops" in terms of new skills it still stand in same place. For a few months they didn't implement anything that would change the gameplay. They add new skills but most of them are useless due to issues of melee mechanics in the game and how phys dmg works against armor mitigation of creeps. Also they did not change anything about mechanics itself, so even if we got like bunch of new skills they cannot be used on higher levels. On the other hand they are open for new ideas, they even implement some of them in the game not only talk about it and discuss.
3. Itemization is better in PoE. You got vast number of items to chose from and all of them can be usefull. That is false. This game base on RNG as well as D3 does. In d3 till end game every item is usefull, same with PoE. But at the end of the day, when you hit maps (77 maps) you will see that there are only few preffixes and affixes that are useful, and getting perfect item is same as it is in diablo. Require hours of farming to either buy or find the item (items worth 30 exalts are like Diablo 3 - 2 billion gold items, nothing else)the. On the other hand using alterations / regals / trans to "craft" your items is allot more fun than crafting in Diablo 3. This is what I miss the most from PoE.
4. PoE is for hardcore players because it is so hard and D3 is easy. If you lack excitement in D3 try going Hardcore MP10 all the way to Diablo inferno. It is way harder than building perma freeze / dual totem / minions templars and witches. In PoE you can die even on lvl 94 (hello Kerkrom) with best gear ever on lvl 77 maps, but it's same with D3. Getting freezed by Chargers in A4 with some -75% healing debuff and Succubus curse will cut you in seconds.FAND YOU CANNOT LOGOUT like you do in PoE. In PoE you just Alt+F4 and you are fine, nothing happened you are still alive. You can make the biggest mistake in your entire life and still Alt+f4 out of game to regret nothing. Diablo 3 is way harder and you have to think about what you are doing.
1) PoE is more complex than D3, denying it just makes you look like you havnt played both games. Not saying it requires deep theory crafting but its way more complex than d3. The amount of changes you can make to items and skill builds trumps d3 anyday.
2) PoE is developing more quick and while most skills are useless, they continue to add useful skills as well. Plus the developers are looking to be the best. Thats the mentality winners need to have. Always looking to improve and make sure they live up to it. Plus they add new items which completely can make a new build of some sort. Sure they might not be the most effective build but the added content is what matters.
3) I agree with you.
4) Youre highly mistaken and youve been watching a bit too much kripparian. Sure you can alt f4, but if you make a critical error you die much quicker in poe than you do in d3. There are higher penalties all around the game and trust me when i say this, d3 was piss easy. First time i played D3 was at release and yes i can link you my profile if you want proof of pre nerf inferno clear and i remember them saying that i will spend countless hours in inferno dying. I did die ill give them that but i think i finished inferno in a week max. Path? Heck idied in cruel, i died a lot in merciless.
Anyways im just pointing out how you are being biased towards d3.
d3 positives - WAY better gameplay and animations imo.
4/10/2013 2:51:58 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Zero(pS)
You sound like a major hater honestly, if you ever read PoE chat these are all highly recommended by ex d3 players.
You really dont want new items in the game? Thats strange because the games almost 1 year old and i have no idea what youre still trying to farm.
You agree with mapping
Yes Race in path might be an aoe fest, but the competitiveness is fun..Youre talking as if flavored specs and aoe grinding isnt in d3 already. This whole game revolves around aoe grinding too. Also if you dont enjoy them dont underestimate the others. Many others greatly enjoy these and im sure it would be even more popular in d3.
4/10/2013 12:52:36 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from TheRabidDeer
Somebody explain something to me:
Kripp quit D3 because he said it was too easy now. I watched a few minutes of this video and he didnt drop below 90% life once.
Also, the amount of ignorance displayed is ridiculous. D3 expansion will likely fix every issue we have with the game (much like SC2 expansion fixed most complaints people had)
Features people need to be aware of if they want D3 to be the best of its genre
1) End game mapping system - Creates different maps to farm end game gear so it prevents you from running the story mode acts again and again. Why is this great? It helps making alts not so boring as yes youve done the story previously but you have mindlessly grinded those maps over and over. And it gives you a fresh feeling while farming end game. How can blizzard implement this? I would say add maps dropping randomly and perhaps higher drop rate the higher the mp level and some sortt of map creator to forge a new zone. Something of that variation, i just love the idea and im sure blizzard can think of something better implementation wise.
2) New Gear and skills almost every week - Pretty self explanatory. I think asking for new skills in d3 every week will be too much, but have new gear added every patch isnt imo. I still dont get why they havnt added new gear to revive dead economy. Perhaps new gear that requires paragon level to use etc etc.
3) Races - RACE RACE RACE. They are so mUch fun! There are solo races/group races where you can compete. You get points for qualifying in top spots and get rewards based on points. They bring challenge to the game, you can have fun competing with friends officially. If you think youre amazing then you can even compete with highly active players. There are 3 hour races, 1 hour races, 1 week races and so on.
Three things and d3 can easily bring back most PoE players back imo. PoE will still have more build diversities class wise but with these 3 changes im sure they can bring back majority and revive D3. Like as much as i like poe better than D3 now, d3 animation and gameplay is much better.
Enough rambling, this post is just to bring more awareness and hopefully more people can bring this up so blizzard might do something.
3/15/2013 7:25:43 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Boss_Hogg
New God Of War - Purchased on Tuesday evening for $65, had it beat yesterday afternoon.
D3 - Purchased on 5/15/12 for $65, still playing it here and there.
Yeah, I'd say I got my money's worth.
For the most part, everyone on these forums got their "money's worth" by playing it longer than most other games you paid the same amount of money for. Oh, and did I mention Blizzard is still updating, tweaking, and adding things to the game?
What a bunch of spoiled brats. Sick of the game? Walk away. They got your money, and you got your money's worth, like it or not.
Calm down firstly.
If you read the post i clearly stated it was a great game and well worth the money. However updating the game with these suggestions would not only be more enjoyable for people but more profitable for them as well. So i see no harm in it.
They asked for suggestions and hence i started a topic about this, now how far they can take from these suggestions is upto them. And if youre still playing this game from last May, i have no idea what youre doing ingame and please share your idea. Ive done hardcore leveling, self found, para farming, hellfire farm and 70% of the achievements if not more.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.