I'm in a dilemma. I want to upgrade my weapon but not sure of which stats to look for. I know LOH is a must, but not sure if I should get LOH with Life steal.
I'm currently in act 2, and I'm pretty sure I will be able to clear it (without skipping elite packs). My build is defensive:
My stats unbuffed:
Crit chance: 33%
Crit dmg: 78%
Armor: 7300 (a bit high)
Sword/Shield. And sword stats are: 600 dps, 120 dex, 500 LoH. I need to work on my res/vit.
I want to upgrade my weapon as I think my dps will be very low for act 3.
I'm not sure if I should go for socket/LOH/Life steal weapon or just go for high LOH and if possible with socket for extra damage (fist/dagger/sword).
- 7/6/2012 9:41:41 PM Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
7/6/2012 3:53:59 PM
What about life steal? Do I just ignore and go for high LOH?Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
6/19/2012 7:29:31 PM
Short and simple.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Repair Cost is exaggerated.
- Nerfing all destructible objects and chests. Exaggerated. Nerfed without a solution.
- Repair cost by opening chests / destructible objects is just retarded.
- Broken affix combinations
- 10 seconds timer to hit an elite before it gets to 100% hp. Exaggerated.
- 50% and sometimes more than 50% nerf to IAS. 30%-40% would be better nerf.
- Nerfed bosses loot. So epic battle for trash loot, sounds about right.
Do you agree?
IMO, a good word to describe this patch: Exaggerated
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.