Hey guys. I've been having the EU issues this morning and I know it's been happening since yesterday morning for some people to. I've found a solution that has solved my problem and a friends (which has been since yesterday).
1. Go to http://cyberghostvpn.com/ and download the program (It is completely free, although it has a premium service, we won't be using this however).
2. Install the program and create an account which is done through the installation process (This requires username and password, nothing more)
3. Once the program is fully installed, go to Connect and then Connect to VPN (This will ask you to register this account to your computer, each account can only be used on one computer, if you're on your main Diablo computer confirm the link).
4. A box should pop up putting you in a queue to connect to a VPN server, takes about 10-15 seconds. It will then connect which takes another 10-15 seconds, once you're connected they'll be a green line between your IP and the Internet in the "Connect" tab and it will have the Cyber Ghost icon opaque over the green bar. Then you're connected.
5. Enjoy playing Diablo, everything works including eu.battle.net. (You MIGHT have some lag on Diablo, if that's the case you've been connected to a rubbish VPN server, just disconnect and repeat steps 3 and 4 until you get a good server)
- 8/27/2012 9:07:42 AM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/19/2012 1:43:01 AM
Posted in: EU Servers Trading
Selling the left one for 13m buyout (Willing to negotiate, be realistic though, I know it's value).
Selling the right one for 11m (I'm aware Grenades is shit, the physical resistance makes this very attractive for a physical resistance one with all monk, gems in the chest come included. Again, I'm willing to negotiate, but be realistic.)
Kermit#2415, add me in-game.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.