note: haven't updated SS's to reflect IAS nerfs, will do so tonight and add a few new items!
- 6/20/2012 4:49:01 PM Posted in: US Servers Trading
6/20/2012 3:40:07 PM
Hey everyone, I am trying to compile a detailed Demon Hunter guide that can easily help newer players and provide a reference point for many of the basic questions and threads that keep being remade.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
What I am trying to accomplish in writing this guide/discussion:
- Easy to understand information for newer players
- Cut down on repeat threads such as "What weapon do I use", "What specs are good", "How do I play this game after 1.03"
- Different specs that everyone is trying out since the Nether Tentacle nerf
- Weapon discussion and comparisons (i.e. with my current build why should I use this type of weapon over another type?)
- Boss strategies (primarily videos, preferably commentary with specifics for newer players or players who are plain stuck on something)
- Farming strategies (videos or write-ups, for players who have absolutely no idea where/what to farm in each Act
- Best in slot "must have" item discussion
- Create a "theorycrafting" atmosphere for advanced players who are intent on min/maxing in every aspect
I had written quite a bit already, however now I must edit/revise since Patch 1.03 hit :/
TLDR; Looking for any input/feedback into the following:
- What spec do you currently use since Patch 1.03? (link to battle.net skill calculator preferrable)
- What kind of weapon do you prefer for your spec and why?
- What is your usual farming path now since Patch 1.03?
- Any additional relevant information that could be included in such a guide
I'm sure I'll receive a ton of negative feedback from the haters such as "why do you need a guide DH is easy" or "you're dumb NT nerf wasn't that big stop being bad".
I don't really care what you think about what I'm trying to accomplish, deal with it.
+rep if you think this is a good idea
6/19/2012 7:03:14 PM
OnlinePosted in: US Servers Trading
6/19/2012 5:09:00 PM
also inb4 half of DH's reroll to barbarianPosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/19/2012 5:05:17 PM
Has anyone played with Grenades/Rocket Launcher with Ballistics/Grenadier? Just throwing out ideasPosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/19/2012 4:08:16 PM
On campus waiting for my next exam right now or else I would :/ sorry it's taking a bit to get this worked out between usPosted in: US Servers Trading
6/19/2012 3:35:21 PM
There's a similar exploit on Tower of the Cursed level 1 as well, which is why farming Cydaea/Azmodan is extremely easy... especially if you're significantly undergeared.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/19/2012 3:09:31 PM
I've been studying for dumb exams that I had to take today, sorry if I've missed you!Posted in: US Servers Trading
I'll definitely be on at about 10pm CST farming A3/4 until I pass out probably.
6/18/2012 10:15:37 PM
Bump!Posted in: US Servers Trading
Gonna be on for the rest of the night, contact me in-game Lowkey#1555 if you're interested in any of the above items!
6/18/2012 12:05:01 PM
Will hit you up when I get home from class in about 3hrsPosted in: US Servers Trading
Bump in the mean-time, some good looking weapons there!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.