11/4/2012 3:47:08 PM
Sunday Nov 4 - Unfortunate issues with our server. Will have it resolved sometime today.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
10/30/2012 10:51:23 PM
Sorry, had some server downtime due to some issues with MYSQL. In the menatime, Server's back up, should be functional again. Changed the Scoundrel coefficient from .25 to .40. If you had it bookmarked, you may have to ctrl+F5 or shift+F5 to refresh the page completely in order for the calculation to take effect. I hope it's right, only did a couple tests with it =PPosted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
I might revisit the follower tool at a later date and try to somehow squeeze it into the player calculator, maybe in a different tab? I don't know. Life's a little tough for us right now, so it'll get done when it gets done.
10/30/2012 11:55:30 AM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and AnalysisQuote from stooshHey Dyril. I've been using your calculators for a while now and I just tried calculating my Scoundrel's but the damage is way off.
Your calculator shows a 5099.1 dps but ingame I'm getting 9053.61.
He has no skills and when I look at the summary sheet, all attacks per second, bow damage, primary stats, crit hit and crit damage are all correct.
I believe it may be because of the new patch 1.0.5 notes:
- Basic ranged attack weapon damage increased from 25% to 40%
Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't very popular so we kind of shelved it for awhile. As a temporary measure, I think I just need to change the damage coefficient from .25 to .40. Pretty simple fix, we'll do that later today.
10/17/2012 5:06:47 PM
Hokay, sorry about the lack of updates recently.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Things changed as of 10/17/12:
- Revised formulas for elemental damage, maximum physical damage input fields added.
- Corrected parsing for API information regarding rings and necklaces. If you have one of those lucky hidden bonus affixed items, it will display accordingly on the calculator.
- Chinese (Traditional): http://theasiangamer...er.com/d3傷害計算器/
- English: http://theasiangamer...age-calculator/
- French: http://theasiangamer...teur-de-degats/
- German: http://theasiangamer...adensberechner/
- Polish: http://theasiangamer...dps-w-diablo-3/
- Portuguese (Brazillian): http://theasiangamer...danos-d3-pt-br/
- Russian: http://theasiangamer...ькулятор-урона/
- Spanish: http://theasiangamer...ora-de-dano-d3/
Thanks for continuing to use our tool. Have fun with that Paragrind/MP10 farming!
10/8/2012 5:57:58 PM
Chinese (traditional) version up: http://theasiangamer.com/d3%E5%82%B7%E5%AE%B3%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%99%A8/Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
10/5/2012 8:12:58 PM
Polish Version Up: http://theasiangamer.com/kalkulator-dps-w-diablo-3/Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Working on Chinese version next (that's gonna be... fun).
10/3/2012 7:12:16 PM
Russian version up: http://theasiangamer.com/д3-калькулятор-урона/Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
... that was ridiculously harder than it should have been. Polish translation is still in the works.
Still looking for Hungarian/Italian/Portuguese translators.
9/30/2012 3:45:33 PM
German translation up: http://theasiangamer.com/d3-schadensberechner/Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Polish translation should come sometime this week or next.
9/23/2012 5:55:36 PM
Apologies, undergoing some server maintenance for my site at the moment, current time 3:54 PM PDT. It'll be up in a bit, assuming all goes well.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
9/23/2012 9:16:59 AM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and AnalysisQuote from BullsiqAnd what about polish version?
Corrected, I added that to the list. Thanks
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.