With 40k dps that shouldn't be too hard unless its extra hp/shielding. Blind>conviction>shield>conviction. ~5-7sec of dps can kill almost anything at 40k char sheet dps. I really can't think of a molten/chains pack in recent memory that's given me issue doing what I described, at least not in a solo game.
Then kite until blind/shield back up.
- 7/20/2012 8:34:36 PM Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
7/18/2012 4:20:46 AM
as title states.Posted in: US Servers Trading
Plan: Exalted Grand Sovereign Vampbraces (6mod gloves)
7/14/2012 5:51:37 AM
loh/critdmg/dex/whatever static stats on a wep are constantly "on". I have 160loh on MH and 751loh on OH. I have 911 on every attack, no matter which hits. The same is true for my crit damage from both weps. Double dipping on crit damage is the main reason to dual wield.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
FoT alternates, yes.
Sweeping wind has conflicting reports. I always would keep the higher dps wep in main hand just in case, but some claim that sweeping wind alternates as well -- given how lazy blizzard was with barb dw coding (sprint tornadoes only apply mainhand), I wouldnt be surprised if bliz only applied our mainhand as well. Basically it costs you nothing to mainhand your superior wep, so do it just in case?
7/14/2012 5:22:43 AM
It doesn't have a secondary resist, and that's about the only real downside there... and given the rest of the stats, that won't matter too much.Posted in: US Servers Trading
It's an endgame piece for sure. 30m should be minimum you'll get for that. Probably much more....
7/13/2012 2:07:41 AM
I farm with dw.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
I'm not immune to death, and I don't have the movespeed that makes barb farming vastly superior to every other class in the game by miles and miles... but there's no pack I can't kill solo with those stats.
This gear didn't cost me 100m. I've got probably 30m invested in armor pieces all together, and the weps I found while farming. They're prob in the 15-25m range, each, on the AH if u were gearing from the start though. I got some absolute steals on a few pieces though, and realistically 100m isn't far off from what I'd get if i sold off my monk set. I initially tried to keep the char cheap as it's not really my main, but it's been a fun char to play with, and it's sadly prob my most efficient farming char.
Here's a few things to keep in mind.
- EHP is really, REALLY important. You are looking to get as much damage in as possible before having to blow survival cds. Surviving burst and having extra buffer hp helps immensely. So don't ignore vitality once you have reasonably high armor/res.
- Damage is king though. You're dual weilding to be more efficient, so you need high crit and good crit damage. Without that, you're wasting your time and would be better off with a shield. Seriously don't use a wep without either a socket or crit damage, preferably both.
- Damage... is... king. You don't have to tank mobs for long if they melt instantly. Use dex to buff your mitigation. Use conviction/overawe. If you can't, you don't need to be dual weilding.
Oh i guess I can post my (cookiecutter) build that every monk uses?
Fist of thunder/teleclap
The invuln thing/4sec duration
Blinding flash/+wep damage bonus
Heal/15% dmg buff
7/12/2012 10:43:32 PM
26 millionPosted in: US Servers Trading
7/12/2012 6:16:38 PM
17 millionssssPosted in: US Servers Trading
7/12/2012 5:21:24 AM
15mPosted in: US Servers Trading
7/11/2012 10:19:18 PM
As title statesPosted in: US Servers Trading
137 life on hit
52% crit dmg
I'm looking to sell or trade for similar dex rolled amulet. If you have a trade to offer primarily concerned with dex/crit/critdmg, not so much the loh, though of course loh is always nice.
RMAH or gold offers will be considered.
7/10/2012 8:49:05 PM
is this still going?Posted in: US Servers Trading
Ill bid 32m
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.