6/10/2012 10:34:24 AM
Thanks man really helped me killing Inferno Diablo with my 42k DPS (11k HP lol) and 12% Movement speed WDPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
6/7/2012 9:06:35 AM
Ahh so i finally managed to bring him down! Just needed some practice since i dont bring him down so fast and have to kite him for way longer after he used his icy thing!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Thanks for the video, now its Diablo time!
6/7/2012 8:02:38 AM
Well my best attempt was 5% (dunno how i did that, i never managed to bring him under 20% a second time) ... seems like i need mroe DPS or i have to change mass confusion and get 55-58k DPS with 5 Stacks of SHPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
6/7/2012 5:54:09 AM
Hej! Since i probably wont be able to fight izual for that long (unless you can spirit walk his "global" ice attack) i also would have to burst him down. I actually managed to burst down rakanoth (with about 33k DPS unbuffed --> i didnt use 5 stacks soul harvest) so do you think i have enough damage to do it with izual? What is/was your DPS when you killed him using that strategy?Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
6/7/2012 5:50:15 AM
Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru EikuraQuote from PokpokpokArmor works really well on reflect damage elites. I'm playing in a team with a barb, and with his armor shout, I hardly notice the reflect damage, unless I'm using Fetish Army + Wall of zombies. I notice it a lot more without the barb.
Well im actually just going for all in damage and i normally play solo or with my monk friend so i probably cant stack too much armor, but thanks for the advise!
Quote from bokkkiei'm running splinters as primary, bears as secondary. I'm at 2.4attack speed using Pierce the veil, vision quest, spirit vesel.
My experiences are that without at least 30mana regen, you ll get yourself in a bad situations a lot. Act 3 particularly, bcz a lot of spaces there are not viable for kiting, and they will get close to you, and without the support of some aoe dmg (or at least a great deal of splinter dmg) it will be hard.
I'm at 41k dps, and I'm busting my ass off, while act2 is just too easy, at least i can run there somewhere, here i'm getting killed by the things i usually don't even see.
Tbh i dont like Zombie Bears unless you going for a 20-30 secs Burst build (rain dance, army + burst the shit out of a rare mob). Its kinda too manaintensive for me and you have to get too close to the enemy.
Thanks, ill try that one out and im currently also using this spreadsheet:
6/6/2012 1:02:01 PM
Thanks mate, that thing is pretty good and 99,99% correct!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
6/6/2012 10:41:29 AM
Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Nah im all in damage, but i guess i need some LoH for reflect damage mobs (maybe a weapon with lower dps but high loh)
6/6/2012 10:18:07 AM
Well 33% per hit isnt that bad, i hoped that its more than 100 for 1 shot, but that'd probably be opPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
thanks to everyone
6/6/2012 9:12:01 AM
Pretty much, yeah thanks mate!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Do you know anything about Life on Hit? Whats the modifier for it? And lets pretend its 80%, does that mean i get 80*3=240 Life if i use Darts with Splinter once?
And back to the 1h + Mojo vs 2h: Was my calculation right? I simply add the average damage multiplied with the attack speed of my weapon to my 1h-weap dps?
6/6/2012 6:02:02 AM
Hej!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
I just hit 60 with my WD and im currently playing Inferno. My current Build is pretty much a standard one, but i sometimes change the CDs and the 4th Ability (Hex or Wall mostly)
As you can see i use Poison Darts with Splinters as my main attack, Soul Harvest to increase my damage, Fetish Army with Head Hunters for Elite-mobs, and Grasp with Slow, Hex or Wall and Spirit Walk with Mana for my defensive, along with the Cheat Death passive, Tribale Rite, which reduces the CD of my Fetish and Hex and Pierce of Veil. (+20 % Damage and + 30% Manacost)
With my current gear i have about 35k DPS (50 with 5 stacks of Soul Harvest), 1,5 APS, and 20 Manareg with a slow (0.95) 1250 DPS 2-handed Weapon.
Now to the questions about Darts:
1) Splinters does shoot 3 Darts instead of one. Does each of these Darts have a chance to hit critically or are either both 3 or none of theme crits? What about LoH then? Does each Dart suck life and whats the Modifier with Splinters?
2) Is it strictly inadvisable to have less Manareg than your Darts need Mana per second? If i for example would choose a Weapon and Mojo with good DPS and Int but no Manareg instead of my 2h, i have more AS and thus APS but the Manacost/second for my stats will overcome my Manareg (for example: 2 APS --> Darts with Veil Talant costs 13 Mana --> 26 manacost per second but only 20 manareg)
3) Regardless of point 2: Would you recommend my a strong but slow, or a fast weapon, if they would have the same DPS?
4) How do i calculate the DPS of a 1h with a Mojo to compare it with a 2 hander, regardless the Stats like Int. Do i simply have to calculate the average damage of the weapon and mojo, add them and muliply them with the attack speed of the weapon?
5) I know most of the stats, or better the damagevalue of them depend on my gear, but is there maybe still a general stats priority (like 1%ias > 1% crit chance > 1 Int > 1 crit damage)?
6) How excactly do stats like +xx % Dart Damage or +x % Elite Damage work? Are they calculated the last, and therefore really good? For example: if im at 50k DPS and i have +10% Elite Damage, does that mean that i can generally say i have 55k DPS against elites? Does this also apply to Poison Darts? (50+50*0,1=55k DPS with darts then) Do you recommend me to have some of these stats on my gear to clear Act 3 + 4 on Inferno, or should i rather go for max DPS with IAS, Int and Crit?
I know its much but i still hope someone takes his time and answers my questions.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.