8/1/2012 4:52:57 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/12/2012 4:17:37 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Number1337
Been saving this for just such a thread.
so much win!
7/12/2012 3:10:41 PM
- The system is inherently inflationary. Hundred thousands of players increase the amount of total gold while only a relatively small amount is 'destroyed' by repairing and crafting.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- It's a market, and markets are driven by supply and demand. So for the very best items, there is a small supply and a huge demand resulting in prices of some 100 millions. If someone is willing to pay 500mil for a kickass amu than that's where supply and demand meet. That's how markets work. On the contrary, prices for mediocre items have been constantly falling as more and more people farm inferno and find items.
7/12/2012 5:31:14 AM
Your survivability seems fine but your dps is low. While it seems like a good idea to go full tank, it actually isnt because you will almost never be able to tank certain affixes. So what you wanna do is get more dps to kill stuff before it kills you!Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Here's my 2cents:
- Try this spec: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WXVRkP!ZYb!aacbcZ so here is what you do to fight champs: leap in, then pop berserker and try to burst down as many as possible. Use ignore pain to heal you up. If you use ignore pain + berserker, you are almost invulnerable. Also remember to use leap whenever it is ready.
- Use the mace for nice LoH and to benefit from increased %crit (weapons master)
- Even though your shield has high block, you are missing nice stats like crit/+life/AR. I would sacrifice some %block for a nice shield with >8%crit, >10% life and some third stat like vit/str/AR.
- Try to find gloves with str/crit/crit dmg and if possible AR/vit.
- Your amulet gives nice AR and some vit but no damage at all. There is one on EU atm with 163vit, 12% life, 63% critdmg and a socket for only 500k.
- Get shoulders with >200str, >60vit, >45AR.
- As a general rule, try to stack up as much crit & critdmg as you can without becoming too much of a glascannon. for example, you can easily get another 5+% crit on your bracers.
7/8/2012 11:12:45 AM
Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's KeepQuote from thekrucha
Hey, I swiched from going standard barb itemization to +life %. I currently have +60% life
My stats switched to 104k hp, 800 ress, 10k armor and at this point i facerolled Act 3 and 4. No LoH.
+life% gear is usually very cheap to get so if you wanna get things rolling it's an easy thing to try out.
Sounds awesome, gotta try this! Could you please post a pic of your items/stats? Would be very appreciated
6/30/2012 9:21:08 AM
Yes:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Get two cheap 600 LoH weapons - dps doesnt matter.
Use a skillbuild which includes Relentless, Overpower + crushing advance, Leap + iron impact and ignore pain.
So here is how you do it:
You just stand in the clouds and attack him with your 600 LoH weapons. Use a rotation of leap and ignore pain. When you run below 20%, use overpower and watch your health go up to 100% in a second! He can also enrage all he wants, just tank all the damage, use rotation of leap and ignore pain and hit overpower whenever you run low. EZ.
6/25/2012 5:49:17 AM
nice guide, ty!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
6/24/2012 6:20:21 AM
With your stats, you should be able to just tank your way through the game tbh. I am doing OK in act3 with way lower stats (45k hp/ 700resi buffed / 23k dps / 8k armour buffed / 0 LoH) but Im using 2 offensive passives and only 1 armour passive and I have 37%crit and ~270% crit dmg. And I'm not using SS, SoE, Justice Lantern or Helm of Command and I dont think its necessary either. When I die, it's not because of melee dmg from trashmobs but because of sick champ combinations.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Like someone above said, you might want to try to gear/skill your barb a little more offensive to deal more damage and bring these packs down fast. Its not really necessary anymore to sit at 1200 resist / 11k armour.
6/23/2012 7:14:09 AM
I think around 700 all resist (buffed) should be sufficient after the patch. Im running this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WSXVkP!ZYb!acaccZ build with around 700 all resist / 44k hp / 23k dmg / 7.1k armour (warcry + enchantress) and I'm doing OK in act3.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Leap and charge are really important imo as charge+dreadnought gives you a powerful heal while leap+iron impact gets you out of nasty situations and also makes you incredibly tanky.
My advise for you:
- Get a shield with high armour, some all resist, life% and stats (crit is also nice to have but may be too expensive). Your 25k hp is kinda low for a barb so a shield with life% and vit should really help you. Imo you should have around 40k hp.
- Imo you dont need 900 all resist buffed, especially not for a1+2. Drop some of your AR gear in favour of more dps (crit+crit dmg) + stats (vit,str).
- A 1H mace/axe with crit dmg and socket (crit dmg gem) is really helpful. Also try to get some vit on your weapon.
- If you dont use her already, get the enchantress for extra armour buff
- In my opinion, LoH is overrated and overpriced. I ve played through a1, a2 and up till Ghom with 0 LoH. (As ghom is broken like hell, you need to use cheap tactics which involve getting 2 cheap low dps daggers with 600LoH each + overpower with crushing advance).
6/22/2012 5:43:40 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from succubus_queen
Also, there's always hardcore if you think you are too good for softcore play. Have fun.
Pretty much this.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.