Playthrough - https://youtu.be/WHe7WR7TLSo
I loved the Enigma Summoner Necro in D2, it was my most played character and the playstyle was a lot similar to this one!
If you are anything like me, you feel awkward using most of the top tier necro builds because they are slightly awkward to play. Either they have huge CDs, choice between more than one form of dealing damage, clunky depending on the scenario, etc.
When I speed run I want to not have to think too much, so, I made this build based on a lot of other popular Skeletal Mage archetypes!
I think this is, by far, the most synergistic speed farming build at the moment. Here's a list of what to expect:
- Scythe of the Cycle, Circle of Nailuj's Evol, the Blood Set, Simulacrum, and Tasker and Theo all go towards the skill Skeletal Mage with the Life Support rune
- Simulacrum with the Cursed Form rune activates all 3 curses because of your Frailty Aura (no casting!) which, in turn, procc your Dayntee's Binding belt
- In-Geom and Haunted Visions make sure that you will have Simulacrum up almost 100% of the time
- Bone Armor both gives a huge toughness boost, as well as proccs your Krysbin's Sentence and Scythe of the Cycle at the same time
- Nemesis spawn more elites for your to keep your In-Geom up
- Since you will be activating Simulacrum more often, the passive Rathma's Shield makes sure that you become immune and don't lose any life while spawning 10 Skeleton Mages in 1 second in the middle of elites
- In-Geom and Blood Set make sure that you have Blood Rush up at all times with ALL RUNES, this means you have 100% extra armor and a crazy amount of healing at all times
You can watch the video attached to understand the playstyle, but I'll also make a step-by-step list here:
- Skip all monsters, cast only Blood Rush or Bone Armor, until you find an elite pack
- Bood Rush into the middle of the pack
- Use Simulacrum and spawn the Skeleton Mages by right clicking what you want them to attack (aim at the Rare or at the Rare Elites)
- Bone Armor to procc your ring
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Trag'Ouls allows you to convert 100% extra healing into HP, so be sure to Blood Rush through as many monsters as possible while at full HP until you hit 100 stacks!
Blood Rush is an amazing ability that allows you to prevent any form of CC or damage while you are teleporting, abuse this skill!
You don't lose HP from summoning Skeleton Mages if you just used Simulacrum because of our passive.