rodvik, my battle tag is imchilly#1433 (can't pm cuz I post less than 10, ha ha), and yes, I do wish a demonstration run, considering I have 210ish mf without templar... Since u duoing with ur friend barb, a tank, I guess I would be a tank as well, lol :D, if u consider another guy for regular runs...
Invitations also open to others with 200mf n up with decent gear for act III runs!!!
- 7/23/2012 3:21:13 PM Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
7/23/2012 2:26:06 AM
I would guess I'm the tank type with 45kHP, 600ish AR, 32kDPS, 33crit%, but only 100%critDmg, my clear rate for act III (I just pick thePosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
path way to Ghom, and the Arret Crate lvl 1 to Az) is roughly 2 to 3 hours, make pretty varied from -100k gold (repair bills hurt) to 3 million gold (with good luck of drop n AH that drop) per run. I can't really do act IV cuz of being 1shot charged with those wing hulk things, ha ha, so act III is kinda optimal for me atm. Act II is ok, but drop quality can't compare to Act III.
For those glass cannons out there, typically guys like Rodvik and better gears ppl, I'm kinda curious with glass cannon option so, if I may ask you guys:
1. How fast can u clear act III and act IV ?
2. How many bag full of blue/yellow can u get per farm session ?
3. What's the percentage of rare lvl63 you find in act III n act IV ?
4. Is there any different between lvl63 drop in act III and act IV generally ?
5. Typically, how much can u make farming in act III n act IV at your current build n gears ?
Your answers (please Rodvik, ha ha) would help us DH a GREAT DEAL.... there is nothing more frustrating than buying certain piece for millions, only to find out that there are better options for a complete different build, only with BETTER results T____T (one could agrue that yeah right, what about lvl60 HC death ? but hey, that's a different ball game though)...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.