3/2/2014 8:22:47 AM
maybe its not a bug but a feature awesome to hear nonethelessPosted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
11/24/2013 3:38:53 PM
a single bounty in T6 grants you about ~3.2m gold, enchanting a ring (rare) for the first time costs like 5m and it gets increasingly higher every time you try to enchant it (10th time costs like between 70-80m) so yeah, it gets REAALLY expensive very fast if you try to optimize a single item multiple times.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/24/2013 2:36:40 PM
Well, can't say for sure since i dont have beta but KingKongor spend like 1.5B gold in 5 days due to enchanting etc. so maybe 1,3B isn't really that much.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/23/2013 3:12:05 PM
sure its my opinion, which else opinion would it be? but yeah, im mainly playing SC so space is sufficent enough for SC. HC is an entirely different thing though, i agree. storing good gear in case of a death is probably the most what HC stashs are used for? dunno though.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/23/2013 3:04:48 PM
you do realize that you do NOT have to have the item in your inventory/stash tab to use its appearance right? currently all the "basic" skins of sets unlock as you level the mystic and once ID a legendary you unlock its appearance for transmog, Even if you DE or sell it the appearance is still available for transmog, so you dont need all the "good looking" gear in your tabs. space is sufficent enough.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/23/2013 8:43:26 AM
I think i saw some bluepost regarding the conversion of current paragon lvl to paragon 2.0 conversion a while ago in which is was stated that at the time of writing that post an account with an overall 1.0 paragonlevel 1000 would have an accountwide 2.0 paragonlevel of about ~140 thus rendering any speculation of such a thing as paralvl 500+ worthless.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Dont take it as granted though, its just atop of my head.
10/22/2013 8:55:01 AM
My guess is that they are challenges or landmarks throughout the campaign or sth along those lines. the whole image is available in 3 "gamma shades" and could refer to the new 3 layered difficulty (normal>torment>inferno). but who knows. just a guessPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
9/10/2013 1:15:04 PM
Here are some of my Ideas, which could potentially be fun. Sorry I play only Barb :PPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Every time you do not block an attack your blockchance is increased by 5% and your blockvalue is increased by 25%(Resets after block)
- Your thorns damage is increased by your critical strike damage percentage. In addition every time you get hit you receive 20% less damage for the next incoming hit.
- Your pickup radius now increases the area of effect from your Whirlwind ability by 20% of its initial value but no longer effects gold or health globe pickup radius. (e.g. 10 yards pickup radius become 2 yards increased Whirlwind aoe but you now have a 0 yard pickup radius for gold/health globes)
- If an enemy is killed by your Rend ability it has a 100% increased chance to drop a health globe. (e.g. 10% > 20% dropchance)
- Your Leap ability drags all enemies in the launching area within 8 yards to the landing position.
- Your Ignore Pain ability now renders you immune to crowd control effects during its duration but you only reduce the incoming damage by 40% instead of 65%. (also breaks CC effects)
- Your Sprint ability now allows you to run through enemies during its duration but increases the fury cost to 30.
- Your Weapon Throw ability now passes through all enemies but its damage is reduced by 20% (multiplicative)
- Your War Cry ability now costs 20 (40 with charge! rune) fury instead of granting 20 (40 with Charge! rune) fury. It also does 400% (800% with Charge! rune) weapon damage in a 25 yard radius.
- (2) set: - Your Frenzy and Bash abilty now swing with both weapons at the same time.
- The arc of your Cleave ability is now 3 yards wider and your Cleave ability does 20% more damage. (multiplicative)
8/21/2013 9:26:16 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The white gem is a diamond. played the game at the booth at gamescom. it grants allres in shields. cant remember the other stats though. no changes to topaz weapon sock effect (aka thorns) as i could check that aswell on one of my playthroughs.
everything ofc is subject to change.
4/17/2013 8:45:53 AM
I'd say the mace due to better average and top end dmg for playing a hota buildPosted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.