8/16/2012 5:07:29 AM
I never used ww with my CM melee wizard, there are other options. It is not the end of Critical Mass.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
7/26/2012 9:09:14 AM
I feel we really need to find a way to measure efficiency of gold farming spots better. It's hard to tell if this spot is better or worse than the Azmodan run in act 3.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/18/2012 10:42:05 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
But the gold is.Quote from VanyaliI just love how the buff icon for the fortune shrine is a chest, when the items in a chest aren't affected by fortune shrines ^^
7/16/2012 8:30:41 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Months after SC2 most starcraft players wouldn't agree with that statement, TeamLiquid and battle.net forums were flooded with thread about how much better BW is than SC2. This was two years ago. Since then Blizzard have been fixing the game and just recently the Korean players have been trantitioning from BW to SC2.Quote from unreal_azSC2 > SC+BW
I think we will see the same thing with D3. I believe in two years most players will agree that D3>D2:LOD
7/6/2012 4:55:17 AM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Then you haven't been
gearingloving your follower enough. My Enchantress hardly ever dies with about 40k health in act 2 inferno and only occasionally in act 3/4. To keep everybody more chilled a faster attack speed weapon is better, as well as rings/amulets with IAS.
7/5/2012 10:54:54 AM
Even if you aren't using any cold spells it's still the best passive to get imo, just give your follower a cold weapon and get a 20% dmg boostPosted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
7/5/2012 3:48:42 AM
Vault of the Assasins is a very good spot to farm act 2, probably the best. But it can sometimes take long time finding it in the Desolate Sands (especially if you're running alone). So here's what I do if I'm running alone:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. Go to Desolate Sands waypoint and search for the Vault of the Assasins (it will always spawn, just in many possible locations). Here you will get a checkpoint.
2. Clear Vault of the Assasins
3. Go to Dalgur Oasis and clear that (try to find the event with 4+ and a special tresure, it can spawn in to places but doesnt spawn always)
4. Clear the area around the Black Canyon mines waypoint.
5. Clear Road to Alcarnus
6. Leave game and rejoin, you will respawn in Vault of the Assasins. Go to step 2.
Each run after the first one shouldn't take too long, maybe 30 mins and will usually have 20+ elite and a special chest (which generally gives 2+ rares). I believe this is the most efficient way to farm act 2 alone.
6/29/2012 8:17:47 AM
Just tested #1, the right answer is 1.05M (and now I will just instantly outbid anyone who bids ~1.1M-2M on that item). Hopefully no one will outbid me so I can verify that I get a refund for the difference.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Regarding #5 I think the answer is not, it least I tried to find anyway but it is pretty much impossible, best way is to get a friend to bid once and then outbid him. While testing this I found out that outbidding yourself will raise the current bid. For exemple:
Minimum bid is 1M. I bid 2M (Now the current bid would be 1.05M). Then, I want to outbid myself and bid 4M. The current bid will now be 2.1M.
6/29/2012 6:34:23 AM
RaidenFreeman: Are you sure your answers are true? I used to think it worked like you described but I've been hearing it works like Tziera and baron01 said. I guess I just to test this to be sure.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Fer/Rethical: I'm sorry, I will replace those with a M.
6/29/2012 4:25:49 AM
I was talking to my friends about bidding on the Auction house, but we couldn't agree how it really worked. Can you please, if you can, help me answering these questions?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. I have 4M gold. An item had 500k minmum bid. Someone bids 1M. I bid 2M. Will everybody see the current bid as 2M or 1.05M?
2. Same situation as in question 1. If noone else bids, do I pay 2M or 1.05M for the item?
3. I have 4kk gold. I find an item with 1M minimum bid. I bid 2M. If noone else bids, do I pay 1M or 2M?
4. I put an item on the auction house. In the first 5 minutes I can cancel the item, but is the item listed in those 5 minutes.
5. I have 3M. I bid 1M on an item. I want to raise my own bid, is there anyway for me to raise it to 3M? (Other than waiting for someone else/a friend outbidding me so I will get my 1M back)
Hope someone can help me.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.