1/6/2013 11:41:11 AM
Someone on IRC mentioned that $0.25 is the cheapest it can go, that it's a minimum. Is this correct?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/6/2013 11:02:54 AM
So according to http://www.d3rmt.com/auction-house/gold/us/ gold is now at an all time low, only $0.25 per million.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This this is about as low as it can go or do you think it will continue to fall and fall and fall forever?
11/5/2012 12:21:03 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Albani
And this is some really nice coding, good job!
By the way, in case anyone is interested in the code I wrote to generate this site, here it is: https://github.com/Sembiance/d3_eq_skills_scraper
11/5/2012 10:35:09 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from ruksak
I apologize (again) to the OP. I hope he understands my comment was well-meaning. I didn't mean to engage some random pseudo-intellectual 'know-it-all' in a back-n-forth pissing contest.
No worries. I hope you find the pages as useful as I do
11/5/2012 10:33:55 AM
The idea is a good one, but given how much crap currently drops, you would need to increase those percentages a LOT.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
For example, "+5% chance to get dexterity on items"
This would make no difference at all in the game because 1 out of 20 is pretty low, and when you do get that, it'll still be like +30 dex on some super crappy item.
Change that to be "+50% chance to get dexterity on items and dexterity stats are rolled +50% better" then we are talking.
In a perfect world, they would ditch the four gem they have and introduce like 20 gems with all sorts of interesting attributes/stats all over them. Then introduce some sort of new item where you can socket gems into it and it will force items to roll more similar to the types of gems socketed in it. Or something like that :)
Regardless, good idea here, and if these were more powerful, would get me to play more often I think
11/5/2012 10:33:37 AM
It's posts like these that make me not want to bother trying to farm keys and organs for my first ring if this is what I may end up getting.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
11/5/2012 10:22:44 AM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient RepositoriesQuote from unReality
Currently using the Scoundrel with an 80% pierce Buriza. Works great!
That's really an interesting idea! I'm gonna visit the AH and grab one and try it out next time I play. Thanks!
Also the other posts here are very useful too. I hadn't thought about using my scoundrel to chill mobs allowing me to use Cold Blooded instead of Glass Cannon
11/5/2012 9:45:59 AM
HelloPosted in: Introduction
I've been lurking around these forums for a long time. I thought I'd finally say hello.
I first played Diablo 1 back when I was in high school and was totally hooked.
When Diablo 2 came out, I brought my computer over to a friends house and played all weekend long. It was a blast!
I'm pretty disappointed in Diablo 3, but I hope it will improve over time and become awesome some day.
I'm also a coder and I've coded a few tools to help me become a better Diablo player. You can look at my profile to see the posts I made about the tools I created.
11/5/2012 9:40:26 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Syronicus
If they would flood the map with more trash mobs then it would be more inviting.
This a million times. If there was just TONS of mobs packed into Whimsyshire, I would actually bother to go there from time to time.
11/5/2012 8:45:13 AM
Small changes:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Reflect damage needs to be changed in some way, maybe periodically on with a visual aura I can see so I can stop attacking during it, or at least reduce my damage output
- Auction House is missing several "+XYZ to Skill ABC" in it's dropdown, would be nice to be able to search for this instead of manually checking every item
- More variation in map tiles. Basically more stuff to discover in the world. After running through the game countless times, I've pretty much seen almost every variation.
- Even more equipment stats in the 'random magic properties' category, so gear can become a bit more varied and potentially a bit more useful
- Not enough legendaries/set pieces. The only actual useful legendary/set shoulders is Vile Ward, so like everyone wears that, or some random boring yellow/rare. They need to add like 100+ more legendary and set pieces and they need to make these interesting
- Gem System is totally boring. No real choices, almost always socket +Primary Stat, once in a while +Vitality. Weapon is almost always +Critical Damage. Helm has a few more choices, but that's just one socket. The game needs a TON more gem types, more gem levels, and the ability to add sockets to items
- Gear is pretty static. Wish Enchanting could be brought back
- Crafting is still broken/useless. No idea what could be done to fix it.
- More game content (expansion)
So that's about it. I think Blizzard is still in Denial about how bad the gem and item system is. I don't expect much improvement in those areas any time soon. My guess is they are working on PvP and that's something I just don't really care too much about as it's likely to have no actual 'rewards' beyond the fun of participating and leaderboards.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.