Dragon Nest (South East Asia for EU players - EU servers coming in few months I think)
Path of Exile has promised open beta/soft release in December.
DN until PoE.
- 11/27/2012 7:32:49 AM Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
11/27/2012 7:21:37 AM
Everything sells - if you sell cheap enough ^^Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
nice job on video tho...
10/27/2012 10:57:22 PM
I havent done high mp's yet but I suggest:Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
a) you get over 20k health globe bonus.
b )You get thing of the deep for the pickup range bonus.
c) Take Gruesome feast passive (big benefits from this build)
d) let the bears do the spanking!
The result should be (havent tested properly yet) that your damage is so good that you drop enough hp globes to be able to survive.
ps. I havent tested this yet properly. its possible that this doesnt work in higher mp's when your hp globe input is smaller than your relative damage output - to get enough globes I mean^^
10/22/2012 5:39:37 AM
Heres what I am looking for:Posted in: EU Servers Trading
1 hand Axe, Sword, mace or dagger.
Str or vit or both. Doesnt need these if damage if high enough
Contact if you have one:
10/21/2012 4:01:50 AM
Bought a Sword main hand with life steal (1060dps) and vit (got 55k hp) and some Attack speed gear. Few conclusions: I have also been testing extensively Hammer reduce shields.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1. Sword main hand is awesome! They are a lot cheaper with life steal and Socket than axe's and maces. Payd 36m for my sword
2. Sword also gives attack speed that just increases your survival since you can spam Hammer more^^
3. Shield is a good option if you can just get your damage up there 90k+ (with hammer reduce Jordan and shield atleast).
4. I need Skull grasp (-3 reduce) and Stone of Jordan (5reduce) to keep my barb up and running.
5. I have settled to run MP6 since some packs are just retarded at higher MP's (read. the trees in a1 fields haha)
Ill update again after I have tested the spec/gear more^^ (friend is actually going to use Skorn again with the spec so maybe ill try Skorn with Life steal too later. Ill write my experiences from this^^).
Good luck and have fun,
10/16/2012 12:42:54 PM
In short:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Items lower than 58 will not drop in inferno anymore.
- Affixes roll on monster killed means that if you kill a lvl63 monster you also get ilvl63 stats even to 61ilvl model equip. (people in PTR have sayd that 1.05 necks with ilvl63 stats can roll upto 100% crit damage^^)
- If you choose MP1 as difficulty, it doesnt matter what act you do. All acts roll same stuff.
10/16/2012 12:39:33 PM
wb dude... I have written a somewhat comprehensive Hammer of the Ancients guide for 1.04 and 1.05... Here is the 1.05 version. Enjoy reading:Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
10/16/2012 12:37:06 PM
Only problem with your new weapon -I see- is that it has a low attack speed. Check out discussions like Moldran's youtube video on 1.05 offensive stats and you find out that WW barb will be loving Attack speed.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Why is this? Cause Sprint is nerfed, you need to get the tornado procs from somewhere. In 1.05 it will be att speed.
10/16/2012 5:27:48 AM
I would be interested to join but am having problems with your forums. It asks:Posted in: Guilds and Clans
Please tell us how you got to know of HoA
Please tell us why you wish to join
And I cant seem to find spots to fill for these.
10/16/2012 4:28:42 AM
Few additions to guide.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1. Follower: I use Scoundrel as follower since you can get an awesome weapon for it http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/burizado-kyanon With this weapon, the scoundrel can aoe freeze almost nonstop at best times. Its just awesome! Iw been using it already in 1.04.
2. Hellfire ring. This ring gives a solid amount of stats in addition to the fact that you get 35% more exp from it. Combine this with the fact that you can choose the main stat, 170-200 of str for example, and you got a winner. I am personally going to run all acts in order to farm as good as possible Hellfire ring.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.