You must be good in either trading, spending money on rmah or just play a lot. Because if you don't know why they want to fix Reflect Damage you obviously are a very narrow minded person.
I can think for you, tho:
1. It's probably no surprise that you don't have problems with your Gear and Build. But just because YOU can do it doesn't mean anyone can. Even with your equipment a Witch Doctor HAS TO chose a few skills to be able to kill those comfortably.
Conclusion: Reflect Damage limits build variety. There are must have skills for any class to compete.
2. As I said above, your gear is extraordinary. It's balanced with high offense and defense. I don't know how you achieved that and I don't want to impute something to you... But usually there's a point where you dont have the Gold to buy perfect and balanced gear for both defense and offense. Some people pick offense first, others defense. Those who pick offense first will have huge problems with reflect damage. One could say it's their own fault for playing glass-cannon or w.e. - but basically Reflect Damage packs are the only piece in the game where this wouldn't work.
Conclusion: Reflect Damage doesn't only limit build variety but also gear variety.
3. Some classes have clear advantages on dealing with them. A Barbarian has life-steal on belts and can just go derp-mode. GG.
In Addition dual-wield provides more life-steal, too. Witch Doctors and Wizards can't just simply glass-cannon which I think is sad. The mage even has a passive called "Glasscannon" but it's just cosmetic obviously
Conclusion: Reflect Damage is imbalanced at the moment. Even if there are ways for any class to do it.. just leads to point 1 again.
There are a few more reasons but I think you get the idea!
Anyway: nice show-off and gz to that gear.
- 12/20/2012 7:21:32 AM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/6/2012 4:15:46 PM
With 1.05 there is so many new crap on the Auction House. The cap is definitely needed! Believe me, you don't want to see an Auction House without cap. At the moment I sell rares to the vendor which would have given at least 500k each in earlier patches. You don't want to flood the AH with more crap.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The possibility of canceling the auctions at any time is enough
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.