I've tried CMWW build and it works really well on MP10 elites farming.
But I'm having truble preventing Kule from casting his spells.
My character has 3.35 aps with slow rune (45 ticks per cast), around 50% crit and 18 apoc. Tried evocation, cold snap. The bosses are frozen most of the time, but sometimes they are moving.
Playing on macbookpro with 130 ping.
Watching frost nova casts, I don't see any special delays, it goes off very fast regularly.
I've checked it on d3cmww calculator and freeze uptime even with 3.35 aps is only around 80%, which means it's impossible to completly freeze bosses.
How do you guys do it?
- 5/15/2013 5:05:43 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
9/18/2012 4:02:34 AM
There is some info, probably you'll find it interesting: www.diabloprogress.com/items/Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Database contains almost every top item found in the game (over 3,000,000 of items)
- Filter by any stat
- Sort by any stat
- Search any item by name (even rares)
- Put your items for sale, it will not occupy your AH slots
- Find items you want to buy and contact the seller by Battletag
- Compare impact on DPS and EHP of your character
Basically it's an AH-like database with advanced search/compare functions.
- there is no bidding yet (you should contact sellers in-game)
- some class skill-specific stats missing (like reduced resource costs, increased damage of skills, etc)
- ap on crit items: update currently in progress
Let me know if you have feedback.
5/10/2012 2:13:37 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
WoWProgress website exists for years, has about 1 million unique monthly visitors, and it's using official Battle.net API to access WoW data.Quote from emyln
Uhhh... Blizzard's website as far as I know does not support or endorse this diabloprogress site. Sure I'll be playing multiplayer, just not giving my info out to a random unknown site.Quote from nmacholl
Quote from emyln
Not to be a detractor but this is a brand new website run by no group that I know.
Does anyone else have issues giving them your battletag? I mean it literally links to your account and even with authenticater I'm not trusting some new site with unknown security with that info.
So you're not going to be playing multiplayer at all then?
DiabloProgress is run by the same people, it's no way a "random unknown site".
Regarding BattleTag privacy, please consider following info from Blizzard BattleTag FAQ:
Where will my BattleTag be seen?
Your BattleTag will be seen a variety of places, and will be used to publicly identify you in the Diablo III game client (including in public chat and in groups with other players), as well as on the Diablo III forums. You can also find your BattleTag in Battle.net Account Management.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.