How much for the two rings?
And how much are you looking for the bow?
- Arkham EU
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 6 months, and 19 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 27 2014 09:38:22
- 0 Followers
- 79 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Jun 8, 2012Arkham EU posted a message on Awesome Demon Hunter Items for sale. Attack speed, crit damage, dex.Posted in: EU Servers Trading
Jun 4, 2012Arkham EU posted a message on Ranged are at an extreme disadvantage in Inferno mode...lolwutPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Jun 2, 2012Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
Yeah, same here, altough it's not phase 1 that bothers me since I just pop SS whenever he does teleport.Quote from Kodachii
Kinda curious why diablo doesn't teleport spam at range in this video. He does it to me all the time.
Jun 2, 2012I'm currently at Diablo Inferno and got him to 50% in Phase 2 using this tactic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FkRSTvtJM).Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
My question is towards the Demon Hunters who already cleared, what build you used and how much damage + hp you had plus any tips you could provide for the encounter would be deeply appreciated.
May 26, 2012Arkham EU posted a message on Logged in, got one shotted thrice by Zoltun's Golems, logged out.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's KeepQuote from Ildurnest
Inferno is, quite simply, impossible. Act I is doable stacking a stupid amount of resists, that's NOT ok. After almost 2 years of shoving us the idea that all builds would be viable, there would be millions of viable builds, there is but 1 single way to play the game as a Barbarian.
Stack VIT, Resists, Spam Revenge, use Resist shout, leap for armour, earthquake, wrath insanity.
I got act 1 inferno on farm without resist gear, 40khp 9k dmg, no shouts used, leap with stun, 2hand weapon and only wrath as the big fury spender.
So as far as this statement goes, it's wrong. Act 2? That's a whole different story.
May 25, 2012Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's KeepQuote from pohlavi
This is how HE gears, not how all barbarians gear up.
He explains his choices very well and I think everyone can learn from this video. Besides, I didnt say everyone geared up like that.
May 25, 2012Posted in: Demon Hunter: The DreadlandsQuote from Mesija
Yes, glass cannon is better for act 2+, but let him pass act 1 first think some HP is better in act 1 then full out glass cannonQuote from vapidity
Quote from Mesija
1. Dex/attack speed/crit ofc for dmg, but you can't go glass cannon in inferno. You need about 23-26 k in act to not get one shoted by normal mobs. echnically you can go glass cannon but that would make things extremelly harder, you can still have good dmg with some vitality.
You can survive a hit or two in Act 1, but you're going to die to almost everything in Act 2. You won't survive anything by Act 3, even with 60% resist all and 45% armor. Best plan is to go glass cannon, learn how to avoid getting hit as best you can and get used to running back after a death.
Thanks alot mate, appreciate it!
May 24, 2012Hello everyone,Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
I'm currently progressing through the game with my lv46 DH in NM mode, and I have a few questions about the class.
1. What stats should I am for? Should I go full glass canon in Inferno?
2. Is smoke screen + preparation a must have in hell/inferno?
3. How do you deal with reflect damage and mortar elites/champs? (My main is a barb and I only noticed how bad reflect damage can be when I started leveling up my DH...)
4. To clear group I am currently using Elemental Arrow + Ball of Lightining rune, with my hatred generation (bat pet) I can spam it pretty well, is there any better alternative?
5. What single target nuke should I use? Rapid Fire, Impale or...?
If you take the time to answer any of these questions I will be most grateful!
May 24, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Makesh
My banner is trying to make it look like something flying away in the night, just like nights fly away when you play Diablo games!
I think that's better than my old one, which was a cock (ie rooster) with the accent of some wind blowing. If you know what I mean...
Just me and my weird symbolism...
Badass. Is that mempo of twilight?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.