10/11/2013 11:35:43 AM
And also PvPers can simply add a self-governed rule that TPing mid-fight counts as a forfeit. I think that's a totally reasonable rule.Posted in: PvP Discussion
10/10/2013 4:42:21 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Freydal1743
If Inferno still exists our characters would not be able to kill monsters in that content. The monsters would be something to the effect of level 73 if the difficulty design stays the same. We will likely need to revert back to hell to catch up in level.
I got to agree with Freydal143 I think. If they preserve the intent of Inferno to allow us to farm any Act 1~Act 5 location as endgame, Inferno will be pushed up to Level 70 or higher I feel.
Now, I don't think Hell Act 5 has level 60~69(or even 58~69 for some people) amount of content so I don't know where we'll end up regards to that. There might be a middle ground where Inferno without MP will still have a progress from 65~70, similar to what it has currently, and then starting MP1 everything gets pushed up to 70+.
Judging by D2:LoD, I don't think anyone will have to play Normal or Nightmare Act 5.
All speculation though.
1/30/2013 10:30:28 PM
Oh it's EU, didn't realize. I'm in US but thanks anywaysPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/29/2013 10:20:13 PM
Stash 1Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Xephirian Amulet (does it have spirit regen?)
Jordan (does it have spirit regen?)
Of course if there are other people who need those more desperately you can skip me.
9/8/2012 4:17:59 AM
US here. Please please!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/9/2012 5:47:24 PM
I'm not sure if you're still accepting/take applications from koalas but here I go:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Do you have any Diablo or any A-RPG experience?
- Have you ever been part of a committed group for any video game, card game, role-playing game (D&D) or board game before?
Was part of the largest guild in WarSong KPNS.
Was part of a Monster Hunter group.
Was part of an amateur DotA All-Stars team.
- What class do you plan to start with?
- Do you plan on rushing or taking your time through Normal? If you're taking your time, what will you be doing for Nightmare / Hell / Inferno?
- How often will you be able to play?
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use Ventrilo? (If you answer no to this - then, well, you didn't read my OP :))
- Do you have any suggestions for a group like this?
- What timezone are you in?
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Will you share and trade within the group as much as you can, or just a little?
- Will you prefer co-op or playing alone?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.