Price is falling
Buyout at 250 million now - hardcore gold
- 11/14/2012 4:37:25 AM Posted in: EU Servers Trading (Hardcore)
11/13/2012 1:11:52 AM
Hey all,Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I have cleared hardcore yesterday and wanted to share some info with you. I know that it is not a big deal anymore and many people have done it so this is not a bagging or epeen thread, but I did it with some additional rules of my own for more fun and challenge and here it is:
1. One attempt only. Had I lost a character, I would've never created a new one. I chose a monk, cause I never had one in softcore. (http://eu.battle.net...5/hero/20304163)
2. No farming. I have only moved forward and never went back to farm a location I have cleared before.
3. No AH flipping. Sure I used the AH to sell what I found and buy new gear, but I have never purchased an item cheap to sell it high.
4. No AH sniping. And what I mean by that is that when I needed to buy an item I just went to the AH and got the best deal that was currently availaable. I didn't wait for it, didn't bid any items, just go - search - buy now.
So here are some fun facts about my clear:
- I have gotten to inferno middle of act 2 in 1.0.4, and cleared the rest in 1.0.5.
- found ONE legendary on my way. (complete piece of crap, ilvl 60)
- 1,531 elite kills - this is the number you get for full game clear, with some random dungeons on the way, but zero farming.
- Ghom is the hardest part of the game.
- 2 near death experiences :D (both in act 2 inferno)
- 4 disconnects, including 2 in inferno and one right next to elites - luckily all were in act 1, so no big deal
- once I hit lvl 60, I had 1.2kk gold that I made just from picking it up and selling gear I have found on my own.
- I still have 1.8kk gold after finishing the game
- found this on my way (still not sold, currently listing it @ 300kk)
To sum it all up, it is possible to go through all the content without ever stopping to farm and do it with a class you never played before. I'm pretty sure many of you think that a real challenge would be to do it with self found gear only and I cannot agree more - but I'll try that another time maybe ;)
11/9/2012 6:36:38 AM
Current price is:Posted in: EU Servers Trading (Hardcore)
400 million hardcore gold
1,15 bilion softcore gold
11/8/2012 1:00:02 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Huurt
So about an hour ago I was doing ubers with some friends and before we even killed the first pack 2 legendarys dropped. Then the pack dropped another. So to make a long story short i end up getting 11 legendarys before doing ubers!! I was wondering if anyone has had this kind of luck before?
That's toally possible, I once got 6 legs while getting the 5 NV to do ubers, including - and this is just sick - a double legendary drop from a regular white zombie. What are the chances or two legendar dropping from one white mob?
11/5/2012 2:07:12 AM
I guess having it drop on hardcore instead of softcore is a curse not a blessing since it's so much harder to sell.Posted in: EU Servers Trading (Hardcore)
Anyway I checked diabloprogress and it's by far the best amulet there is on the server.
11/3/2012 6:15:23 AM
Posted in: EU Servers Trading (Hardcore)
I am taking offers in:
1. Hardcore gold
2. Softcore gold
Serious offers only, 1 bilion softcore gold is at the very least a respectable offer.
Please PM me with you offer or add me in game.
10/26/2012 5:17:28 AM
press ctrlPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/17/2012 1:22:31 AM
Bump, buyout @ 150M nowPosted in: EU Servers Trading
10/16/2012 1:27:08 AM
Since I cannot post URL's, here are the stats:Posted in: EU Servers Trading
Poison Res 35
Crit Chance 6%
Or see here:
s18.postimage.org/8rvsf85hl/lacuni.jpg ADD http:// up frotn
Buyout Price 170M
Will consider offers >= 125M
8/24/2012 6:43:58 AM
piterek2003#2825Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.