Alright guys... I've been playing a lot of the witch doctor, and using a lot of different builds. This build absolutely has to be my favorite. I can run through t2 with ease and t3 is a bit of challenge but still very doable, mostly because my toughness is a lil on the low side. But this build absolutely rapes champ packs and rares. Throw out your BBV and Fetishes and it's all over!!! Thanks for all the help and builds. I think I'll be sticking with this build for awhile or atleast until ROS. Keep those builds comin!!!
- 3/4/2014 2:23:41 PM Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
3/2/2014 6:30:57 PM
Looking for a better build than soul harvest build. Looking for something that can do t3 pretty easy and something that doesn't include bats. I absolutely hat using bats. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Not too fond of using all the pets either.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
2/28/2014 1:20:48 PM
I love the paragon system. But myself ( like many others as well) love tofind legs!! I mean to me it's the best part of the game, especially since you can do a variety of many builds around 1 legendary ora set. I guess it's good not to have too many drops, for people would not be playing as long. At the same time though, my personal opinion is that going over an hour and a half without a leg dropping is just too much. Thanks for the feedback and information guys!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/28/2014 12:27:02 PM
I haven't gotten anymore than 1 per game since patch. In ptr, I would sometimes get 2 or 3 doing the same runs I'm doing now. Just thought maybe the drop rates were kinda dumbed down a bit. Also,I thought they installed the timer. If I remember correctly they said it was between 45 and 60 minutes.. Could be wrong though.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/28/2014 12:13:51 PM
So I've been playing this morning for almost5 hours now. I've found 4 legs. The first 3 came relatively around the same time. The last one took a bit over an hour, and I've farmed for 1 hour and 23 minutes without a leg drop. I really like the new drop system and smart loot is just amazing. But I've played entire acts and only found 1 leg per game. This imo is nuts. I think 2 maybe 3 (which 3 may be pushing it) is sufficient. I have 58 mf on my wd. I know mf isn't really factored that much anymore, but an hour and a half of nothing. NOT COOL! I hear a lot of people say rng rng rng. I think rng is complete bullshit. Is the timer still in the game? Does it still work? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck hunting!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/12/2014 5:02:53 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This. The last patch was amazing. Finally glad to see blizzard doing it right this time!Quote from Bagstone
1) The AH button was implemented in the beta client long before they decided to take the AH down. They might just have more important things to do than removing inactive buttons that are irrelevant to launch.
2) They did not say "the pre-expansion patch will hit between 2 months and 2 weeks before the expansion", they only said that "pre-expansion patches typically hit between 2 weeks to 2 months before" (sauce).
3) I personally believe at this point it is completely irrelevant for RoS whether the pre-expansion patch hits before or after the AH goes down. Loot 2.0 doesn't really have much of an impact on level 60, it really just starts to be interesting at level 70 (materials and stuff maybe already 61+), i.e., the expansion itself. So... I don't think anything will break if they intend to release the pre-expansion patch sooner. Even if they release it next week, expansion-only stuff such as spells at level 70, loot at level 70, bounties, rifts, and the Mystic can and will still be tweaked until March 25.
The fact that they are already thinking about post-release patches (moving materials to currency) indicate that they indeed are just polishing the game for RoS release, and the latest patch made a huge step forward in my opinion.
2/8/2014 10:24:37 AM
Problem solved as far as finding the legendary and set items that blacksmith can now make. But why drop so low lvl plans when I usually farm t2 or t3?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/8/2014 9:57:45 AM
I've noticed a lot of plans dropping, which is awesome!! I've also noticed a lot of these plans are only lvl 6 or 7 plans. I was playing yesterday and got a double plan drop, one legendary and one set. When I taught my plans to the blacksmith, he only learned 1 piece of the set plan, the helm. He didn't learn the legendary plan at all (think it was a sword). Any info on this?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/15/2013 12:43:02 AM
Very informitive guide here. Very well done and noted. Thanks alot!Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
12/3/2012 11:29:01 AM
Last week I had 13 legends drop in one sitting...now I haven't found a legend in probably 7-10 hours of gameplay. RNG is RNG but I've noticed alot of people complaining about the legendary drop rates here in the last week or so.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.