4/17/2014 11:06:09 AM
Tossing mine in here.
4/14/2014 5:37:03 PM
Need rift fragments? Drop difficulty to Normal and do bounties. You can get them fast.....grab a friend and split the acts up and it goes faster.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
But Blizzard SHOULD add an option on the public game menu to join for "Rifts" and one for "Bounties" to separate the two style
4/14/2014 10:04:22 AM
Posted in: Crusader: The Church of ZakarumQuote from Fordragon
Dunno if anyone else is experiencing this but if you get the proc from Akarat Champ that brings you back to full life,the rally rune no longer works.Tried it a lot of times,left the mobs to kill me in order to for the "revive" to proc,and after that I started spamming and neither of my cds were getting reduced.
I have noticed this as well. Not sure if it is a bug or intended....
4/13/2014 9:43:26 PM
So I got my hands on an Eberli Charo with 46% reduction on Heaven's Fury, and using a slightly tweaked version of your Fire build came up with a spec that, so far, is absolutely melting packs in Torment 3.Posted in: Crusader: The Church of Zakarum
That is my Crusader at the moment. Basically it revolves around Akkarats Champion, Heavens Fury, Provoke, and Shield Glare. When you pop Akkarats Champion, you can CD the other abilities quickly thanks to the Rally rune, using Provoke with the Charged Up rune causes Heaven's Fury to deal quite a HIGH amount of damage (I rune that for Split Fury so it can hit more targets easier...and if they are clustered you can kind of double dip from each beam)BUT it also gives you a lot of Wrath. This spec/gear has a lot of life on wrath hit, so this allows spamming of Sweep Attack healing large chunks of health per cast. Shield Glare is spammed during Champion to keep them stunned, but mostly to keep up the 20% damage increase for your HF.
I might have to take this to Torment 4 soon, as I am killing Elite/Champion packs without much issue at all. Most are dead in <30 seconds.
EDIT: Did some testing in torment 4. Yeah it's still working wonderfully, it just takes a bit longer to kill the packs.
4/13/2014 9:26:38 PM
Posted in: Crusader: The Church of Zakarum
- How long have you been playing Diablo (not Diablo 3 necessarily)? I have been playing Diablo since it originally released back in the 90's ( I even have a physical copy of Diablo 1 Hellfire laying here.....I don't actually know to many people who have that one). I have played EVERY rendition of the game (I even carry around a copy of the PSX version on my Android phone...you know for Diablo to go), this also includes Diablo 3 on PS3 as well as PC. I also was part of the Diablo 2 Beta test, and played that one since Day 1 and clocked countless hours into it (Not to mention I have integrity. Not ONCE in all my years of playing Diablo 2 did I resort to running bots of pickit programs. I played 100% legit at all times.)
- Why do you wish to be the class moderator for the Crusader specifically? What makes the Crusader greater than the other classes in your eyes? The Crusader is a class I've been waiting for since I first saw the Templar in Diablo3. I KNEW when I saw him during my first Skeleton King run in D3 Beta that it would be the basis for the new class. To me, it's basically a Paladin and I ALWAYS play a Paladin when I can, because nothing says "enemy of evil" more than a heavily armored bastion of RIGHTEOUSNESS. They stand for what is just...and it just feels right. I enjoy the Crusader more than the other classes because they are simple to pick up, but harder to master than the other classes (in my eyes). They have a play style that is more unique than the other classes, being a heavy cooldown related class. They also fill a unique niche (midrange) that noone else has yet to fill. This uniqueness made me put my Barbarian on the back burner, pick up a shield and flail and go on my own crusade for the glory of Akkarat!
- Do you have any experience as a moderator or an administrator at an online community? I've been a mod on several smaller forums in the past. Though usually I am in a leadership position, be it as a Guild Master or even a Server Operator for several games that I play.
(And if all else fails: Stare into the Hypnotoads eyes. All Glory to the Hypnotoad....)
4/9/2014 1:16:22 PM
If noone saw, the thorns damage has been reverted back to its pitiful 6k or so damage per hit......Posted in: Crusader: The Church of Zakarum
4/8/2014 11:30:17 PM
Posted in: Crusader: The Church of ZakarumQuote from Azeriel
Just followed this thread finally and subscribed to your channel ((though I haven't watched any videos yet). A couple questions:
1) How are the paragon points should be allocated?
2) I have been rolling the item stats for my Crusader towards Thorns damage, but I saw through this thread that there's no stats to Thorns damage at all. Is this a useless stats for a crusader to roll to?
Thanks in advance!
I wouldn't rely on thorns atm. It's clearly bugged and doing FAR more damage than it shows on character sheet. I have 82k thorns on character sheet, yet do nearly 1.7m damage per hit with it. Best not to waste rerolls on it knowing they will likely fix it quick.
4/7/2014 9:19:37 PM
I typically find 1 legendary per rift. Though the other day I found 2 legendaries from ONE PACK.......RNG is RNG.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/3/2014 8:45:39 AM
Don not thy tinfoil hat of conspiracy, young one. Put your faith in RNGesus, and the legendaries shall shine on the ground like gold. The disciples of the Blizzard have not mislead you, for they speak truth. 'Tis only minor changes effecting the wraps of the waist and holders of the arrows, and nothing more. 'Tis a much welcome change, as I hath far more of these wraps of the waist than I know with what to do!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Praise be to RNGesus!
4/3/2014 8:21:55 AM
RNGesus is not with you, child. Accept RNGesus into your life, and he shall grant unto thee Legendaries beyond count!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.