i am selling a zuni head with
The current bid is 170 million
- 9/7/2013 9:32:00 AM Posted in: EU Servers Trading
9/2/2013 3:35:04 AM
i am selling a zuni head withPosted in: EU Servers Trading
Add me if you are interested SickzzorX#2228
I have a price in mind but be kind to offer if you are interested
8/22/2013 6:32:10 AM
Ok so , should be a good idea to delete this thread and just post everything i wrote on the big topic ?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/22/2013 4:36:22 AM
(1)So as far as we know so far paragon will be account wide so we can spent points as we progress in leveling. I want to point out some things because i have been reading some threads and i saw that people didnt actually notice some of the things that were said in the presentation. And i wanna set some questions which are preaty debatable because they havent been explained or announced yet.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
So there are 4 main tabs
Thus far we can only see the first tab which is the main tab for our character's main stats.
As you can see each 1 point of paragon lvl that you are gonna spend on a specific stat will give you 5 points of that certain stat meaning 50x5=250 when the old 100 paragon system gave you 300 on your main stat ,50 points down but with the difference that i can actually get over the cap and spend more points on other stats as well, not a very big sacrifise in my opinion. A very nice way to aproach character customization. Well thats ok for the stats 1 point for 5 stats but the numbers probably will change and here comes first question. How do you think the points will go for:
- %Critical hit chance
- %Critical hit damage
- %Atack speed
- %Life Steal (and so on)
The numbers probably will change to give a balancing aproach, because you can't have 1 point for 3-5% atack speed that would be insane. Or 1 point for 2-3 percent of %Life Steal this would be insane aswell.
Assumming there are 4 tabs each tab with 4 spendable tabs each tab having 50 maximum spendable points that would make us 4x4=16x50 points = a maximum of 800 points which means an 800 paragon LvL account meaning that infinite is not the quite actuall aproach. Although keep in mind that the other 3 tabs might have more than 4 spendable tabs each or even better more points available to be spent on them , exp: Armor 0/100 with each point of armor you spend you get 20 armor or 50 armor per say. So this is another debatable question. Do you think other tabs will have more than 4 spendable tabs and more points to spend on them. So far so good.
(2)Lets see now all the talk about the already 100 paragon level characters. I see on threads people talking about other people abusing this by creating characters and getting them to a fast and possible paragon level so when the patch day comes and the actuall changes take effect not only their 100 paragon character will be calculated BUT all the rest of the characters meaning that , you already have 100 paragon, and lets say you have 2 more characters paragon 40 and 60 and 5 more characters paragon 20 that would add to a total sum of 300 paragon points now wouldnt it ? Meaning as soon as the patch hits you are the lucky douche that risked doing that with a 50/50 percentage of this actually being the case. So now you have 300 points available to spend for your ammusment. I have seen a blue posts from blizzard saying that the people that are already 100 would get rewarded in a way , so i automaticaly assumed that having already a 100 paragon character would get me in the lead but then i thought, what about all the other players that are not 100 paragon wouldn't they get the starting 100 points or will they have to restart. Well i doubt Blizzard would do such a dumb move so i guess i would go with the answer that ye probably all the character despite the paragon LvL will add up on the point system. As for what reward players will get , mmm well i think its preaty obvious because the paragon level will be account wide all the portraits that a player acquired while that player progressed will be lost(probably) but the characters that are already 100 will get to keep their protraits reminding other players that this particular player has been there and done that before the changes , and also to have a different and cool look when joining parties (thats what i think)
And last but not least . The actuall leveling and experiance pool that you need for each level. We all know reaching paragon 100 now isn't much of a big deal. It can be done in a very short period of time but still the expiriance pool is TOO DAMN HIGH so to progress from level 99 to 100 i had to get around 320 million exp, do you think this will be the case in the expansion , that the exp pool will keep rising because of LvL 70 monsters ? Or is Blizzard somehow gonna tweak that into a more stable and fluid way to get the actual levels by decreasing the pool to sane numbers?
So a recap of the questions:
- Are there gonna be more than 50 points per spendable tab to spend or all will be affixed to 50 ?
- Will the non 100 paragon characters be calculated in the upcomming patch and add to a sum with our 100 paragon characters?
- Those already 100 , are they gonna lose their cool looking portraits ?
- Will the experiance pool keep rising as we progress over the cap of 100 paragon?
Character profiles SC: http://eu.battle.net...228/hero/254647
I will try to keep this post up to date with any upcomming changes or news
7/24/2013 1:48:59 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from SlayerviperQuote from SickzorXThe arguments about the maps can be endless. What about the other ideas though because talking about the same thing requoting and replying on the same post isnt much of a opinion expression about the entire thread. I mean the other ideas , well some of em are preaty good , preaty solid and could be done . Runewords , i would like to see that come back to the game alot.
1) Guaranteed drops are bad, no Diablo has ever had this and legendaries drop enough as is. Gear has significantly dropped in price in the AH for casuals to gear MP5 without any issue. I consider my self casual. I think extra stacks is something to look to depending on the rewards (straying away from guaranteed legendaries unless you hit something absurd like 200 stacks).
2) Runewords made made D2 awesome yet terrible at the same time... teleporting barbs for the win. I think a revamp of crafting and adding the mystic back would be more than enough to fill that role. The possibilities are endless if you actually add some depth of adding affixes or changes stats based on material and money requirements.
3) There is a random event thread going on right now, I think it sums this section up.
4) Mentioned by others, you run into the D2 issue. I rather be able to change some main stats to secondary stats... i.e. 200 vit for 2% chance to freeze etc.
6) I never see my character face... the introduction of transmogrify would be nice though.
7) Followers are easy to keep alive, they just do shit damage; however they provide helpful abilities that can aid in builds. I'm indifferent to making them do more damage.
8) simply ask is it safe to teleport to someone, I do it all the time with friends and its 100% essential in hardcore.
9) shit happens, such is the way of hardcore. I don't like it but in reality if you can't accept it don't play hardcore. It's hardcore for a reason.
10) refer to Zer0's explanation, enough said.
Well doesn't necessarily mean that those runeword weapons and items have to give other skills like they did in Diablo2 .They could give better stats and some extra affixes that certain items usually don't give , for example a chest piece with %critical and %attackspeed .And much better stats that you would normally get from random items rares or some legendaries. And still if it comes down to acquiring overpowering skills as WOTB well dont implement such endgame skills but merely simple ones.My idea about runewords would be something like that
- Hunt down runes that would drop from Champion mobs(purple ones), Keywardens and Bosses with high chances of legendary runes dropping.
- Vendors that sell items with runesockets only.
- Journals all over acts that drop from rares with rune inscriptions and legendary journals with better runeword inscriptions so the hunt for runewords is more interesting and give a more depth to the story of these fine weapons.
7/22/2013 3:05:31 PM
The arguments about the maps can be endless. What about the other ideas though because talking about the same thing requoting and replying on the same post isnt much of a opinion expression about the entire thread. I mean the other ideas , well some of em are preaty good , preaty solid and could be done . Runewords , i would like to see that come back to the game alot.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/22/2013 2:57:59 PM
Why does the hours played matter i have total of 800 hours , 660 on my barb and rest on the other characters but i still dont like it , i have friends that have over 1500 hours on their chars , and still are disapointed with how the game is right now . There is no endless game content as it would be with random maps , i really get tired farming the same looking areas over and over again . At least with random maps you could expiriance a dungeon that starts from outdoors and ends up somewhere indoors deep down into a tomb for example. a randomized new area with new routes new roads and many enviroment sets, thats something i would like to see , + as i said i would be more intrigued to farm the actual maps on all over the 4 acts .Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/22/2013 2:43:10 PM
As maka said , i dont feel it , the areas as he say are tooooooo static , and most efficient farming routes revolve around such areas , and even the dungeon areas when randomized i still have the feeling that its almost the same thing , and i can easily see through the paths i need to take . Idea no.3 would be a great add to the game, i hope they eventually will implement this idea in the game , then you will never know what to expect or where to go , and ofcourse more people would find it interesting farming each act to get different location maps and hope for a legendary map drop . I strongly believe in the map idea, its one of the most solid end game ideas for hack n slash rpg games for endless end game content , and a big bravo to the team that created PoE that thought and implemented that to their game.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/22/2013 7:49:18 AM
Keep posting replies , thanx for your time much apreciated . I also agree alot on idea 3-4-5 but i believe that 2 is a very good idea to keep the game more fluid and worth farming , idea 1 well it might be a bit exaggeration but it would be nice to see more legendaries maybe alot of legendary drops and higher chances of getting better legendaries would drop the prices from items in the auction house , i surely believe this wouldn't change the problem but still the prices would drop.The best idea would be to remove both auction houses Real money and Gold, but we all know that aint happening.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
7/22/2013 4:00:51 AM
Please check out my original post on Diablo3 forums , and leave a comment a possitive or a negative.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Original Post :http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7818172508
Hello everyone , so starting with this topic i would like to share some of my ideas of how i believe the game could improve in some of its aspects. I love the Diablo franchise . I played Diablo since its first release. This game has a lot of potential for future improvements but i think Blizzard has slide it to the side and forgot about it . So anyways , here are some ideas :
1) So how the Nephalem buff works. Start killing off elites , acquire stacks , each stack a piece of Magic Find and Xp Boost , 5 stacks guaranteed rare drops from elites and on higher monster powers having better legendary drop chances. As Diablo3 game developers mentioned , they didn't want to make the game dull and boring , by repetitively farming 1 boss and they wanted players to explore more ,well , i have the feeling they haven't yet fully succeeded in this area. All know about the specific farming routes that exist leaving ,so many elites untouched through entire acts. Why not make a farming run worthwhile have every piece of the game matter. Well my idea for that would be this . What if nephalem valor buffs could stack over the current size and reach up to 10 with the exception that from 6 to 9 stacks there wouldnt be ANY difference in the loot , just plane rares as usual , with NO magic find bonus nor Xp buff past 5, and by reaching 10 stacks getting a new buff called Legendary Valor and having the player guaranteed 1-3 Legendary drops from elites and bosses . There are definitely more than 10 elite packs throught the act. Some would say well with the new system of not losing your stacks when finishing acts would be abused alot and people would go to Act 1 for example get 10 stacks quickly and move with 10 stacks on the other acts. Well i say , so be it. Isn't that what the game developers want , wouldn't that motivate people to actually farm throughout the entire Acts? Wouldn't it make the game more fun to know that your next elite kill would guarantee you a legendary loot(despite what that legendary might be). It would there, is no doubt about it. Personally being paragon 93 so far farming on MP10 i have seen fewer legendaries than i supposed to see and every time i get discouraged more and more.Plus i think with these CRAZY auction house prices the auctions would get much cheaper and plus it would encourage more casual players to invest time in the game knowing that they would get rewarded .
2) Bring back runewords :I know it sounds stupid , it sounds ridiculous but bring back runewords. It was so fun having to chase down runes trade them and eventually create epic gear . One would say ye but what of 6 socketed or 5 socketed weapons, someone could just gem them with 5-6 Emerald gems and have for him 500-600% crit just like that. Well to that i would say no . Make a special vendor that sells socketed gear (Weapons , Offhands , Armor) from 2 sockets to 5-6 sockets depending on the runeword .Make those sockets eligible only for runes and nothing more. They could be called Runesockets. Just bring them back !!
3)Random map drops:I know this idea has been introduced in another game like Path Of Exile(where you imbue your own maps with runes and gems and make them harder ) but its fun and it can create an endless content for Diablo3. Map drops : What i mean by that. Elite packs having a chance of dropping a random quality area map . Example: Act 1 , Killing an elite pack has a chance when you have 5 Nephalem Valor buff stacks to drop a random quality map , from blue quality to legendary quality. These maps are representatives of the acts that they drop, so if for example you get a map in act 1 the portal it will open will be a randomized environment of Act 1 and it will have a unique name and be in total different phase or place of the actual Act 1 map itself, and so goes for the other maps. The frequency of the maps dropped will be determined on what monster power is the game set . The maps itself will contain many elite packs and 1 legendary pack which will guarantee 3 lvl 62-63 random legendary drops (always).Example: Magic quality maps(blue) will have a descent amount of legendary drops with random stat affixes as always, Rare quality maps(yellow) will have an even greater legendary frequency drop rate with better stats with higher stat rolls and the unique Legendary quality maps(Orange) will have a high amount of legendary drops and each legendary drop will have the highest stat affixes it can possibly get plus a chance to get a random extra affix on it which the usual item doesn't posses most of the times .Example (Mempo of Twilight with a high chance of % critical affix ).
4)Stat points: I know that Blizzard didn't want to introduce stats since the release of the game but at least with stat points we will have some diversity of how we want to play our characters, if we want them to have more resistances , more health or more damage.Blizzard could introduce stat point system (some sort of paragon like system where you gain some extra levels with the only benefit of getting 5 stats points per level to spent where we want). No extra stats like you did in paragon leveling .Or just give to all 60 level players instant 300 spendable stat points x5 points for each level.
5)Greed's Domain. We all have heard about Greed and his domain, INTRODUCE it. (I know this will be a future thing for sure but just putting it out there)
6) Unique customization, i know its not a Diablo thing , and it more apeals to MMO's but giving a unique look to your character like a different hairstyle, height , scars , hair color thickness (like how buff or skinny you want your character to be would be awesome , anyone would agree.
7)Helpers : Give a decent talent tree to these damn helpers , make them matter , give them gear slots make them more durable .Make them matter in Inferno difficulty . Make them matter in higher monster powers. They are pretty much useless. For all i care as long as i am 15 yards close to my helper i get the buffs that i need but i would love to see him fight back stand his ground being able to deal damage . I know they were created for the sole purpose of normal and nightmare definitely not hell or inferno but don't they deserve a chance ? :/ . 1 thing that could be done would be (example: Monster power 10 a helper would have his resistances increased to 1k , and his damage buffed to meet some of MP10 requirements like each MP 100% damage buff up to 1000% , maybe i am exaggerating but something like this) Just make them matter , YOU CAN !
8) Screen freeze after teleporting from a player's flag into combat: I believe everyone experiences the same problem , and no it doesn't have to do with what kind of computer you are using , top of its kind or not , everyone gets this 1-2 even 3 seconds screen freeze when they teleport from a player's flag into combat, i dont know if its a server issue i don't know what the hell it is i tried asking people , search it in the internet , apparently it has to do with the server . If this is not fixable(cause if it was it would have already been fixed) DIablo3 game developers could implement some kind of 3 second buff making you immune to any damage for 3 seconds when you teleport to a target player( for all i care they could call it Struggle for Survival). DO IT , its for the best.
9) Character still existing in a room after a disconnect or a crush. One of the worst things a hardcore player can experience is a hard DC or a PC crush . The bad thing is that if something like this happens not only its a guaranteed death without the player being able to do the slightest but its a guaranteed death because the character still exists in the room for around 10-15 seconds and the game allows the monster to hit. I don't know if Diablo3 game developers can or cant fix this issue but at least if you can't make the character exit instantly after a DC or a crash from a room , make it so that everything gets paused (example, all monsters hault , the animation still going on but they are practically standing still and any area of effect damaging spells cease to deal damage . Long story short as the room gets disbanded or destroyed everything comes to a hault ). I don't say make the Hardcore community more soft by any means , but any Hardcore player would understand this, at least give the hero an Honorable death by dying while playing not by waiting after a disconnect when eventually he is gonna get slaughtered.:/ . Tstststs blizzard shame on you you can STOP THE KEYBOARD and MOUSE violence !!
10) Logging out while in a room: We all know that when a game is not opened to the public by pressing escape the game pauses. But when i want to log out from the room why does the game have to unpause granting any of the monsters following me a killing blow on my character resorting in paying gold for repairs.
Please if you liked the thread, share it on facebook with your friends, in game friends, and express your opinions as well , I want these ideas to be read by at least 1 forum moderator and get a reply . These ideas could improve the game experience of Diablo3.Sorry for the wall of text i tried to make it less painfull for the eyes , i dont think i succeeded.
SC Profile: http://eu.battle.net...228/hero/254647
HC profile : http://eu.battle.net...8/hero/23749544
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.