Monk build for group action. Healing effects, damage dealing abilities etc. Versatile build.
- 2/28/2012 1:19:49 AM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/22/2012 3:03:07 PM
Yes. I think D2 HC was not that hard. I finished it several times,, Many times retreating with portal ofc, but finishing it many times still.Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
But I was referring to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0F2wPZWdYk
There are sentences like:
- "The group spend an hour wiping on a single boss."
- "That first rare monster pack is basically gonna own you. "
- "You gonna really need to use your gems and enchants to really boost up your defence to just to survive and not get oneshotted."
- "Sometimes just the AOE damage will kill you instantly."
- "When you get to nightmare, hell and inferno, you will get your asses kicked. We promise."
I mean.. If it is REALLY gonna be that hard, is it basically "impossible" to finish the hardest mode? Of course someone WILL do it. (hell, someone beated the arcade tetris)
But is it gonna be really possible for the "masses", not just the 0,0000001% of the playerbase. :)
I'm a bit worried if it is gonna be too hard. Because I think it will drop ppl out from the HC. :/
EDIT: And how to you turn this autolinking to youtube off
2/21/2012 3:47:39 AM
I loved HC in D2. I played 3 characters to over 90 levels and always swore that "if this dies, I will never start new character." The most disturbing message from the development team for me was this "You will die" - video. Will you be able to finish the game at hardcore at all? Will the game be too difficult in the higher difficulty levels, that it is pointless to start a HC character?Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
I mean that in D2, the difficulty was pretty much ok. If you gemmed right and were cautios (not running into things without a brain, and leaving the area if it seemed too tough) you easily survived. But when you changed the gear for example to "lootfinding" gear, you had to be on your toes. For example my lvl 97 amazon was oneshotted by an unique archer in The Pit while wearing the lootfinding gear.
I wonder which case it is. Can you finish it with HC?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.